Once done the proper assignment open the preset window and select the bank "midi controller" and then save the preset here.
How to save the midi assignment
-
Lima
- Posts: 917
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
-
Lima
- Posts: 917
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
- HUROLURA
- Posts: 1314
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: FRANCE
- Contact:
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
After an up all night experience I came to the conclusion that if you create a bank with say the letter A then save your presets in there, then autoindex it so it is in the 0 position, ahead of factory banks and such, then save the MIDI assignments, all problems dissappear. At least in my case. This was a rough Scope night, but as usual once you have achieved the desired results, it will function w/o incident. On my KS 88 I now have total control of all FX, multiple drawbars from B2003 on 1 slider, foot pedals, synth envelopes and modulations in Solaris, and believe it or not Gigastudio 3 Orchestra is now functioning right. I do not care about future upgrades for this set up is an awesome example of live performance control. Creativity and constant tweaking have made my day. I will always have new ideas to try out, even in my work truck after a stressfull night, I can have shots of Jaegermeister served to me while I drive. I simply replaced the windshield wiper liquid container w/ a quart of Jaeger, and re routed the tube for dispersal through my ashtray for a more rewarding drive home. You see, all this routing flexibility that Scope provides has taught me how to re route other endeavors.
Strength Through Superior DSP's,
_________________
Jimmy V.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: scope4live on 2006-05-02 10:41 ]</font>
Strength Through Superior DSP's,
_________________
Jimmy V.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: scope4live on 2006-05-02 10:41 ]</font>
-
H-Rave
- Posts: 569
- Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: Toulouse, France
- Contact:
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW