Hi there
Is there any advantage of using XP pro over using XP home. I'm already removing loads of stuff from pro with nlite. I just need another license soon.
Old school OS - XP Home or Pro?
-
Immanuel
- Posts: 3018
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Aalborg, Denmark
-
Lima
- Posts: 917
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
- Neutron
- Posts: 2274
- Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Great white north eh
- Contact:
- astroman
- Posts: 8487
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Germany
I'm not sure if you plan to host the next version of Google, but for anything related to audio and multimedia it will be a loss, and nothing but a loss.Immanuel wrote:...How about 64bit xp? Any gain there? Or would this be a premature question, until SP 5 is out?
It will only seem to be faster, as they roll out one generation of chips after the other. Anything will be faster anyway, even if they'd split up a quadcore into 128 virtual 8bit Commodore 64s
cheers, Tom