I read the following tip somewhere halfway a thread a couple of days ago. I just did some brief search on PlanetZ but can't find the person who brought it on and don't have the time to investigate further, so the credits go to this mysterious guy... it might even be in the manual but I don't care: the tip rocks more than enough to clutter your bandwidth!!!!
Let's say you want to replace a reverb, that is already connected in a project, with a delay... just select the delay holding the Ctrl-key from the effects menu, and drag'n'drop it on the reverb. That's all!
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: [email protected] on 2002-03-24 11:09 ]</font>
replacing objects while cables stay connected
-
[email protected]
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 4:00 pm
- Contact:
-
remixme
- Posts: 478
- Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere nice; in the UK
- Contact:
-
[email protected]
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 4:00 pm
- Contact:
If you do that, I'll remix you 
[edit] And that's another thread [/edit]
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: [email protected] on 2002-03-25 06:25 ]</font>
[edit] And that's another thread [/edit]
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: [email protected] on 2002-03-25 06:25 ]</font>
-
subhuman
- Posts: 2573
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Galaxy Inside
Lots of nice stuff in the V3 Readme file including this tip. check it out 
http://www.infinitevortex.com/default.asp?page=v3readme
http://www.infinitevortex.com/default.asp?page=v3readme