remote control cubase 4 - 5

Tips and advice for getting the most from Scope. No questions here please.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Post Reply
JoPo
Posts: 2306
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
Contact:

remote control cubase 4 - 5

Post by JoPo »

Hi...

I was wondering why there was this delay when cliking on scope remote before cubase start to play (it was arround 1 second). And I found the solution. I made this remote file for cubase 4 or 5 (I don't know if it works for C 3) without the little delay. If someone is interested...

All the button are doing as written on the 'sequencer remote' module exept :
- Del sub track : go to right marker
- Next sub track : go to left marker
- Del last take : autoscroll

But it is easy to change the functions.

You just have to load a generic remote in the device manager (in cubase 4 or 5) and import the xml file and set the right midi input...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by JoPo on Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
JoPo
Posts: 2306
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
Contact:

Re: remote control cubase 4 - 5

Post by JoPo »

I think that if some people are interested by the xml file, I don't know how to put it somewhere for free download. I thought it was possible here ! But I read the faq and it seems not possible.
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
JoPo
Posts: 2306
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
Contact:

Re: remote control cubase 4 - 5

Post by JoPo »

Yep ! I didn't think about that !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
Post Reply