Hello,
This has probably a post in this forum already, but i could not find it with search.
I am using the spaceF modular mixar (that plugin should be part of the 5.1 package.) What device are you users using for delay compensation?
I need to match some analouge input with some digital input, its about 50 samples in different.
Rgs
Delay compensation, which device?
- ehasting
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
Delay compensation, which device?
Higen
http://www.scopeportal.com - Community Sonic Core SCOPE Plugins and Devices
http://www.higen.org
http://www.scopeportal.com - Community Sonic Core SCOPE Plugins and Devices
http://www.higen.org
- astroman
- Posts: 8487
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Germany
Re: Delay compensation, which device?
I use a free device by Adern called PhaseFix
but there are probably more
cheers, Tom
but there are probably more
cheers, Tom