SS-Waldorf
-
w_ellis
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Berlin, Germany
SS-Waldorf
Hi all,
Head over to the BC Modular forum to grab a (very basic!) modular patch demo-ing the new ScopeSync feature in 0.975b of BC Modular: http://bcmodular.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=162
Cheers,
Will
P.S. Mainly of interest to people with Max For Live, but will work without if you re-patch the MIDI input.
Head over to the BC Modular forum to grab a (very basic!) modular patch demo-ing the new ScopeSync feature in 0.975b of BC Modular: http://bcmodular.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=162
Cheers,
Will
P.S. Mainly of interest to people with Max For Live, but will work without if you re-patch the MIDI input.
-
fra77x
- Posts: 889
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2001 4:00 pm
Re: SS-Waldorf
Nice name! I guess its a part of the gestapo series. Nice. It seems you know some stuff except circuit design... Stuff like History...
These bc acronyms are multiplying like a illness.
Where is my ussr filter?
These bc acronyms are multiplying like a illness.
Where is my ussr filter?
-
w_ellis
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Berlin, Germany
Re: SS-Waldorf
It's ok, I think my knowledge of history is even slightly worse than my circuit design skills. I prefer to think of the SS Waldorf as being a friendly US-German Steamship collaboration from the 19th Century 
-
fra77x
- Posts: 889
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2001 4:00 pm
Re: SS-Waldorf
"scope sync" is useless. When we create an acronym it should have some use and some sense.
When i see that "ss" i get a nusty symbol on my mind. Of course i can visit planetz less...
When i see that "ss" i get a nusty symbol on my mind. Of course i can visit planetz less...
-
w_ellis
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Berlin, Germany
Re: SS-Waldorf
Product naming is an art in itself and companies get paid a fortune to consult on it. I claim no skills in that area!
ScopeSync is a system for synchronising device parameters in Scope from DAWs, so it's at least descriptive, if a little unimaginative, I agree
I reckon it's marginally better than Bitwig though!
ScopeSync is a system for synchronising device parameters in Scope from DAWs, so it's at least descriptive, if a little unimaginative, I agree
I reckon it's marginally better than Bitwig though!
- ShogunSpy
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:28 pm
- Location: San Francisco
- Contact:
Re: SS-Waldorf
Thanks for all the work ! It amazes me the amount of talent here on Planetz will PayPal a donation to help the cause. And can not wait to try it.
Sighed SS (Shogun Spy)
Sighed SS (Shogun Spy)
-
fra77x
- Posts: 889
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2001 4:00 pm
Re: SS-Waldorf
I surrender. Noone can fight stupidity.
SS-Fuckoff. Download that excellent module HERE.
SS-Fuckoff. Download that excellent module HERE.
- ShogunSpy
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:28 pm
- Location: San Francisco
- Contact:
Re: SS-Waldorf
fra77x wrote:I surrender. Noone can fight stupidity.
SS-Fuckoff. Download that excellent module HERE.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
petal
- Posts: 2354
- Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Copenhagen
- Contact:
Re: SS-Waldorf
Why the hostile tone? I'm sure no Nazi-relations, however far fetched, are intended.fra77x wrote:I surrender. Noone can fight stupidity.
SS-Fuckoff. Download that excellent module HERE.
Anyways - I welcome the great work that lies behind the ScopeSync and the will to try to overcome the shortcommings of 7-bit midi.
Cheers,
Thomas
- ShogunSpy
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:28 pm
- Location: San Francisco
- Contact:
Re: SS-Waldorf
Damn my stupidity ! Still trying to think of a witty comeback ..
- ShogunSpy
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:28 pm
- Location: San Francisco
- Contact:
Re: SS-Waldorf
decided to be more positive..and donate to The BC Modular cause!
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: SS-Waldorf
Thanks w_ellis for the work on this, looking forward to trying it.
wiki stuff is most helpful too so thanks again for all of the work you and Sharcness are doing for us.
Cheerz
wiki stuff is most helpful too so thanks again for all of the work you and Sharcness are doing for us.
Cheerz