https://soundcloud.com/yayajohn/mixsat6
Just me noodling on the piano. I wanted to share a project I've been working with over the past week and a half.
I've always loved the long twirly delays and reverbs.
Had to be careful with this because I could easily send it into mush oblivion if i'm not careful which is why the minimalistic approach to the music.
The unfortunate result of this was I ended up not getting too much work done because I kept falling asleep.
Ambient Long Tails
- yayajohn
- Posts: 1774
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:01 pm
- Location: Everywhere....Nowhere
Ambient Long Tails
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- astroman
- Posts: 8487
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Germany
Re: Ambient Long Tails
it's so easy to get lost in delays and virtual spaces... 
sounds good, I assume it's the Plate that smoothes in this particular way
nice bell sound without ringing artifacts
cheers, Tom
sounds good, I assume it's the Plate that smoothes in this particular way
nice bell sound without ringing artifacts
cheers, Tom
- Sounddesigner
- Posts: 1105
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:06 pm
Re: Ambient Long Tails
The effects sound really good on that track. That noodling seems like the makings of something really potent and impressive about to be. Like the vibe of it!
- yayajohn
- Posts: 1774
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:01 pm
- Location: Everywhere....Nowhere
Re: Ambient Long Tails
@astroman - yes i used the plate as sort of the icing on the cake. The Optimus I used for mostly the modulation and the short delay and the Celmo Ganja i used for the long trailing delay. I tried to match the plate to a long trail as well.
btw the high bell is a E.piano preset on my CP300
@sounddesigner - that's the story of my life
Perhaps someday I will sit down and finish something......anything
Thanks guys
btw the high bell is a E.piano preset on my CP300
@sounddesigner - that's the story of my life
Thanks guys