https://youtu.be/18apRaFlxRM
Gear used:
Sonic Core Scope XITE-1 & PCI
Nord Modular G2
John Bowen Solaris
AudioMulch with Reaktor and other VST plugins
Ambient Soundscapes (Screencast)
- wouterz
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:23 am
- wouterz
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:23 am
- shayart
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:57 am
- Bud Weiser
- Posts: 3020
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 am
- Location: nowhere land
Re: Ambient Soundscapes (Screencast)
Sounds great !wouterz wrote:https://youtu.be/18apRaFlxRM
Gear used:
Sonic Core Scope XITE-1 & PCI
Nord Modular G2
John Bowen Solaris
AudioMulch with Reaktor and other VST plugins
John Bowen ZARG Solaris or John Bowen Solaris hardware synth ?
Bud
S|C Scope/XITE-1 & S|C A16U, Scope PCI & CW A16U
- wouterz
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:23 am
Re: Ambient Soundscapes (Screencast)
The hardwareBud Weiser wrote:Sounds great !wouterz wrote:https://youtu.be/18apRaFlxRM
Gear used:
Sonic Core Scope XITE-1 & PCI
Nord Modular G2
John Bowen Solaris
AudioMulch with Reaktor and other VST plugins
John Bowen ZARG Solaris or John Bowen Solaris hardware synth ?
![]()
Bud
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: Ambient Soundscapes (Screencast)
Love that stuff.
Funny I just sampled Crickets for my gig.
I have applause for blending with the crowd to make us seem even better.
Crickets are for songs that dont work well.
If nobodys clapping I hit the crickets.
Which sounds were Solaris.
Thought maybe the close to self oscillating filters maybe...
Funny I just sampled Crickets for my gig.
I have applause for blending with the crowd to make us seem even better.
Crickets are for songs that dont work well.
If nobodys clapping I hit the crickets.
Which sounds were Solaris.
Thought maybe the close to self oscillating filters maybe...
- wouterz
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:23 am
Re: Ambient Soundscapes (Screencast)
Yes, that's the one, Solaris sounds start at 3:36dawman wrote:Love that stuff.
Funny I just sampled Crickets for my gig.
I have applause for blending with the crowd to make us seem even better.
Crickets are for songs that dont work well.
If nobodys clapping I hit the crickets.
Which sounds were Solaris.
Thought maybe the close to self oscillating filters maybe...
-
zerocrossing
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:26 am
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: Ambient Soundscapes (Screencast)
Crickets work well for Santana covers (Caravaseria).