MIDI Note Filter
- 53E7
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:45 am
- Location: New York
MIDI Note Filter
I need a MIDI note filter, one device for Scope and the same device as a module for modular. Ideally the device would have 88 boxes with the notes next to each box and I could check or uncheck the boxes to determine which notes will pass through. At the top there should be a box labeled "all". When checked, all notes will be selected, and when unchecked all notes will be deselected.
-
jksuperstar
- Posts: 1638
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:57 pm
Re: MIDI Note Filter
With presets for various scales? Never hit a wrong note again 
(But I also see it's use in having a keyboard split live duties....save a register for triggering samples, or patch changes, sequences, etc. Use the rest for live playing...)
(But I also see it's use in having a keyboard split live duties....save a register for triggering samples, or patch changes, sequences, etc. Use the rest for live playing...)
- 53E7
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:45 am
- Location: New York
Re: MIDI Note Filter
I hadn't thought about the scales, but yes there a MANY uses for a filter like this!