This is a great development, looking forward to this very useful module. Many thanksDragonSF wrote: Actually, I wanted to finish the basic stuff =SDK device)first, but in that case, I'll make module.
MIDI modules
-
David
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Modular IV
Re: MIDI modules
-
JoPo
- Posts: 2306
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
- Contact:
Re: MIDI modules
Excellent ! Computer soundcard driver are available in Scope (but doesn't always work perfectly...) and now, we are going to be able to choose any mini input directly in Scope !
Dragon, you're making very inovative stuff ! Great ! 
-
JoPo
- Posts: 2306
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
- Contact:
Re: MIDI modules
Do you think it would be possible to make a midi delay ?
I believe it doesn't exist as far as I know... Not even a modular module.
A simple device that delays all midi data on its input with time settings, of course !
Let's say ... Hhhh ... Up to 1s maxi !?
This would be useful for sending exactly the same midi CC modulation to any other parameter but with exactly 150ms delay..!
It's not device ideas I miss but rather time to build them..!
I believe it doesn't exist as far as I know... Not even a modular module.
A simple device that delays all midi data on its input with time settings, of course !
This would be useful for sending exactly the same midi CC modulation to any other parameter but with exactly 150ms delay..!
It's not device ideas I miss but rather time to build them..!
-
JoPo
- Posts: 2306
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
- Contact:
Re: MIDI modules
ArrrGh ! Very unfortunately, I can't help you at all about this !
Maybe some other developers could ?
Or you could ask on the sdk forum, I'm not sure it's pretty busy...
So ... This message is absolutely useless for you.... Hin hin ..
Sorry !
Maybe some other developers could ?
Or you could ask on the sdk forum, I'm not sure it's pretty busy...
So ... This message is absolutely useless for you.... Hin hin ..
-
eric
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:40 pm
- Location: West Virginia, USA
- Contact:
Re: MIDI modules
Dragon,
Can you include support for polyphonic aftertouch/pressure?
This is a very neglected aspect of MIDI. Especially useful with Modular.
Eric
Can you include support for polyphonic aftertouch/pressure?
This is a very neglected aspect of MIDI. Especially useful with Modular.
Eric
Your mouse has moved. Windows must be restarted for these settings to take effect.
Eric Northwood - Data Recovery Specialist
Eric Northwood - Data Recovery Specialist
- Spielraum
- Posts: 849
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:11 pm
- Location: Raumschiff Erde
Re: MIDI modules
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅] Lange Welle ~ Mittelwelle ~ Kurze Welle ~ Ultra Kurze Welle
Scope Sandbox soundcloud ~ youtube ~ bc modular-guide° ~ modules-SR ~ projects-SR
Scope Sandbox soundcloud ~ youtube ~ bc modular-guide° ~ modules-SR ~ projects-SR
- at0m
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Bubble Metropolis
- Contact:
Re: MIDI modules
a suggestion: maybe put such atoms in their own topic? maybe in a bundle, and a descriptive topic will make them a lot easier to find! i've only now stumbled across this topic, for example. and i'm sure many SDK users do not sift through every post to find such additions..
cheers, and thanks for those!
cheers, and thanks for those!
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio