How can I erase scope Midi driver's?
- Marco
- Posts: 1260
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:27 pm
- Location: Ödenwald
How can I erase scope Midi driver's?
I created 8 Midi driver's, but with 3 cards you need max 3 Midi IO. How can I erase the unnecessary 5 Midi ports?
-
JoPo
- Posts: 2306
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
- Contact:
Re: How can I erase scope Midi driver's?
Anyway... It doesn't matter if you have 2 or 5 sequencer midi I/O ! You won't loose any cpu power if you don't use them.
- Marco
- Posts: 1260
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:27 pm
- Location: Ödenwald
Re: How can I erase scope Midi driver's?
Yes but you loose the overview when there are to many Midi devices.
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: How can I erase scope Midi driver's?
try going to the device manager, find the card's entry and right click.
choose properties.
on the settings tab, set the number of midi ports you wish to be available.
choose properties.
on the settings tab, set the number of midi ports you wish to be available.
- Marco
- Posts: 1260
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:27 pm
- Location: Ödenwald
Re: How can I erase scope Midi driver's?
GaryB your the best! Thx