This forum is for SpaceF Devices and general discussion about all products with the following exceptions:
Please use the Modular Mixer V1 & Modular Mixer V2 subforums to discuss those specific products and their uses.
More information from http://www.spacef-devices.com/
Enjoy & thanks to spacef for the great tools!
SpaceF Devices Subforum areas
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
- sunmachine
- Posts: 602
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:37 am
Re: SpaceF Devices Subforum areas
I was a little confused at first reading. Maybe you should change "Modular" to "Modular Mixer".
- spacef
- Posts: 3417
- Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2001 4:00 pm
- Contact:
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: SpaceF Devices Subforum areas
Thanks spacef. I made the most to make it apparent this was the main forum and not just a container for subforums. If you want to make a new post with all the info you'd like to have here for your customers, feel free to do so and remove this one 
- spacef
- Posts: 3417
- Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2001 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: SpaceF Devices Subforum areas
Thanks Valis, I will try to get at it when I have a bit of time.