Listen here: https://soundcloud.com/ocean-swift/sets/debbie-droner
Here he Comes (TEASER)
Moderators: valis, faxinadu, FernandoHood
- FernandoHood
- Posts: 142
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 6:31 am
- Location: 127.0.0.0
Here he Comes (TEASER)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ocean Swift Synthesis - Scope 3rd Party Plugins
http://www.oceanswift.net
FernandoHood
http://www.fernandohood.com
Atom Sessions - Music
https://atomsessions.bandcamp.com/
http://www.oceanswift.net
FernandoHood
http://www.fernandohood.com
Atom Sessions - Music
https://atomsessions.bandcamp.com/
- Marco
- Posts: 1260
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:27 pm
- Location: Ödenwald
Re: Here he Comes (TEASER)
Wow! Can't stop you! Great!!!
- yayajohn
- Posts: 1774
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:01 pm
- Location: Everywhere....Nowhere
Re: Here he Comes (TEASER)
Dang it, am I going to have to go buy 15" monitors now?
Sounds really awesome!
Sounds really awesome!
- Marco
- Posts: 1260
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:27 pm
- Location: Ödenwald
Re: Here he Comes (TEASER)
Hey I Faxi, I remember Debbie when it was a baby, now she has got an adult and she is really very very sexy!