Great Live Project.
Every module has metering applied.
So nice calling up any view in a snap.
TOTAL AUTOMATION
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
TOTAL AUTOMATION
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: TOTAL AUTOMATION
Screenshots a bit blurry due to so big, but looks megalithic ! Is that all using your famous 'SAL Prj Preset List' ?
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: TOTAL AUTOMATION
Yes.
Everything gets precision thanks to the snapshots by SAL/Speilraum.
I’m liking the dual screens, and when TigerLake or Cezzane are released (both do triple LCD) their on die GPU’s might not be Gaming strong, but enough for audio/content creation.
Here’s what I’d like.
Everything gets precision thanks to the snapshots by SAL/Speilraum.
I’m liking the dual screens, and when TigerLake or Cezzane are released (both do triple LCD) their on die GPU’s might not be Gaming strong, but enough for audio/content creation.
Here’s what I’d like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: TOTAL AUTOMATION
.... and the steering wheel would of course have a resolution of 360 - not 127 !!!

- jpo_midigods
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:19 am
- Contact:
Re: TOTAL AUTOMATION
I. Want. It.
love the Cutoff and Reso controls
love the Cutoff and Reso controls
"MIDI is the languaje of Gods" (anon)
- Bud Weiser
- Posts: 3020
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 am
- Location: nowhere land
Re: TOTAL AUTOMATION
What´s the CWM12-6JAV mixer ?
I cannot find it on CWM devices site ... http://www.cwmodular.org/devices.html.
Is it custom made for you ?
Bud
I cannot find it on CWM devices site ... http://www.cwmodular.org/devices.html.
Is it custom made for you ?
Bud
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: TOTAL AUTOMATION
Its a custom cut down version of his others.
Hit the question mark and a text page covers the AUX channels to read MIDI CC's or whatever you need for as a reminder.
EQ and Filters per channel, no inserts on AUX, no panning, etc.
Just the meat & potatoes for me.
Hit the question mark and a text page covers the AUX channels to read MIDI CC's or whatever you need for as a reminder.
EQ and Filters per channel, no inserts on AUX, no panning, etc.
Just the meat & potatoes for me.
- Bud Weiser
- Posts: 3020
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 am
- Location: nowhere land
Re: TOTAL AUTOMATION
Stripped down version sounds good.dawman wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:46 am Its a custom cut down version of his others.
Hit the question mark and a text page covers the AUX channels to read MIDI CC's or whatever you need for as a reminder.
EQ and Filters per channel, no inserts on AUX, no panning, etc.
Just the meat & potatoes for me.
When I tested the DAW mixers, I got SAT connection errors on XITE w/,- IIRC,- more than 21 channels or such.
Bud