Where to find specific plugins

Scope device files created using the Scope SDK

Moderators: valis, garyb

Post Reply
User avatar
the19thbear
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:00 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Where to find specific plugins

Post by the19thbear »

Ok.
First Of all:
About 10 years ago when I used scope, there was a delay that I really liked.
Pretty sure it was modeled after a bbd or an early digital delay. Might have just been “inspired by”, though.

The GUI was not a stock cw GUI but a bluish one. About the same dimensions of a 2 unit rack mount unit.

Was a 3rd party developer.
Pretty sure it was free. Maybe hifi boom or shrooms?


Then there is also digital audio soft.
The company.

They made a reverb called griesverb, that I really liked.
Their site has gone and I don’t know how to get in touch with them. It was a reverb that you got for free when you bought some other plugin. Don’t remember.

Where can I find that? I guess I can’t get it anymore?

Thanks
User avatar
Peter Drake
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:27 pm
Location: Outer Milky Way

Re: Where to find specific plugins

Post by Peter Drake »

BBDelay Pitch Shift by Roy? You can find that here http://www.cwmodular.org/

DAS site is long gone, but Griesverb is still available within the DAS Reverb Bundle you can purchase through SonicCore.
User avatar
the19thbear
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:00 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Where to find specific plugins

Post by the19thbear »

That wasn’t it. But thanks.
I think it was from around 2007-2010 or so.
User avatar
spacef
Posts: 3417
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2001 4:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where to find specific plugins

Post by spacef »

By the description, it could be SpaceF Echo 1/2 or 3 or one of the smaller BB2 delay ( small echo, T-Delays...)
Could be something else, but I don't think there was many other blue-ish delays in that time (was available between 2004 and 2012).
i need to find the time & energy to re-release it (been saying this for a while)
It still works very fine in xite. Replaced by Echo 4 and Ambient Delay (in SC shop) which are easier to use, but not the same filters at all.

is it this one ?
If you had it, you still do, just PM me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by spacef on Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
User avatar
sunmachine
Posts: 602
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:37 am

Re: Where to find specific plugins

Post by sunmachine »

... or maybe SPINNER DE by Shroomz that looks like a 2U unit? It's from 2009.

https://www.scopeportal.com/shroomz-spinner-de/
gruebleengourd
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:55 pm

Re: Where to find specific plugins

Post by gruebleengourd »

celmo ganja?
jksuperstar
Posts: 1638
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Re: Where to find specific plugins

Post by jksuperstar »

And Modular IV has a bbd module. Obviously not that,but that means it could be in your toolbox already ;)
User avatar
yayajohn
Posts: 1774
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:01 pm
Location: Everywhere....Nowhere

Re: Where to find specific plugins

Post by yayajohn »

Celmo Vintage Echo Q?
Screenshot 2021-02-18 082835.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply