Request a new device/modular module, and hope that some enterprising developer grants your wish!
Moderators: valis, garyb
-
t_tangent
- Posts: 989
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: UK
Post
by t_tangent »
There was a headphone simulator by Sharc or Shroomz, can’t remember off hand. Will look when I can and let you know
-
asktoby
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:00 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by asktoby »
-
Bud Weiser
- Posts: 3020
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 am
- Location: nowhere land
Post
by Bud Weiser »
-
jksuperstar
- Posts: 1638
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:57 pm
Post
by jksuperstar »
I can second Shroomz Can Control!
-
t_tangent
- Posts: 989
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: UK
Post
by t_tangent »
Yes Can Control is the one I was thinking of