2021.png
Maschine Plus w/ NightSky
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Maschine Plus w/ NightSky
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: Maschine Plus w/ NightSky
Can you make each screen a separate screenshot so each one can be higher res as the Scope Project text too blurry too read.
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: Maschine Plus w/ NightSky
I just expanded the view, and took a screenshot on my iPad.
Hope it helps.
It’s a dual monitor so I can’t really do anything with the pic above.
Hope it helps.
It’s a dual monitor so I can’t really do anything with the pic above.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: Maschine Plus w/ NightSky
Yeah much better. Now can see the Maschine+ input. For live guess the downside is no separate outs for live, but I imagine for studio connected to a computer you could have separate outs via USB though.
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: Maschine Plus w/ NightSky
Actually sending into Scope just for getting other parts together.
Live I’ll be using a KA6 and the headphones out, all sends into the PA.
I’ll have pre recorded bass, vocals (LoFi reverse) and drums/percussion, that’s it.
Live I’ll be using a KA6 and the headphones out, all sends into the PA.
I’ll have pre recorded bass, vocals (LoFi reverse) and drums/percussion, that’s it.
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: Maschine Plus w/ NightSky
Kinda like the look of this - you can add vocals and runs on battery or mains.
https://www.roland.com/global/products/verselab_mv-1/
https://www.roland.com/global/products/verselab_mv-1/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.