Planet Z offline.
-
Music Manic
- Posts: 1751
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Planet Z offline.
What happened to Planet Z last night it was down and looked liked it was hacked?
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: Planet Z offline.
not much.
hack, then an update.
hack, then an update.
-
Music Manic
- Posts: 1751
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: Planet Z offline.
Yes, I know where the poison is now.
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Planet Z offline.
Vulnerability and PHPBB, I guess I got exploited Quickly once it was publicly announced. We’re good now it was just a buffer flow injection and gives access to only one file Which is easily restored.
-
Music Manic
- Posts: 1751
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: Planet Z offline.
Your name came up so I guess you were targeted.
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: Planet Z offline.
meaning?
-
Music Manic
- Posts: 1751
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: Planet Z offline.
Well you guys should know.
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Planet Z offline.
He means mine. It’s been an ongoing thing, just ignore it.
-
Music Manic
- Posts: 1751
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: Planet Z offline.
Why such bad blood? I thought it was a peaceful place to come.
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Planet Z offline.
Trolls, I would think.