Hallo!
I have two SCOPE Creamwere DSP PCI (6 dsp for card). The closing caps of the doors have broken.
Can you tell me where I can find them?
Thanks!
Best Regards!
Claudio
Info Scope Creamwere 6 dsp
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
-
nebelfuerst
- Posts: 659
- Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:55 am
Re: Info Scope Creamwere 6 dsp
Could you provide e picture ?
Do you mean the optical interfaces ?
Do you mean the optical interfaces ?
\\\ *** l 0 v e | X I T E *** ///
-
Ciairo
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:40 am
Re: Info Scope Creamwere 6 dsp
Yes, the optical interfaces! Sorry for my english...
I am providing some photos of the cards where we can see that the closing caps of the optical interface are missing. Thanks!
I am providing some photos of the cards where we can see that the closing caps of the optical interface are missing. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Berny Shoes
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:22 am
Re: Info Scope Creamwere 6 dsp
Looking on the popular auction site I couldn’t find exactly what I think you’re asking for (toslink blanking plug) but I did find these which should do...
But it maybe cheaper to buy cheap cables and snip the cable from the plug
Or
Just put a strip of electrical insulation tape or masking tape over the holes
But it maybe cheaper to buy cheap cables and snip the cable from the plug
Or
Just put a strip of electrical insulation tape or masking tape over the holes
-
Ciairo
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:40 am
Re: Info Scope Creamwere 6 dsp
Thank you so much Berny, you have been of great help to me! Best regards!
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Info Scope Creamwere 6 dsp
^ going to sticky this thread for that response.