I’m thinking of installing 32 bit OS on my old i7 4790 machine - aim is to run Scope (PCI) so I can play with XTC mode in an old Cubase I have. Also want to try xhun ironaxe VST which only runs 32 bit.
I have a Pulsar SPF Cd which is version 3.
What is the latest Windows and Scope which runs VST mode reliably ?
What Version of Scope etc for XTC mode ?
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
- Sounddesigner
- Posts: 1105
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:06 pm
Re: What Version of Scope etc for XTC mode ?
I think v4.5 was the last XTC mode. It's been so long since i tried it that i could be wrong. Hopefully someone else chimes in and confirm.
I hated leaving Ironaxe behind, and still trying to get it working in X64 DAW.
I hated leaving Ironaxe behind, and still trying to get it working in X64 DAW.
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: What Version of Scope etc for XTC mode ?
Thanks - if you find a bridging that works for ironaxe let me know.
- Bud Weiser
- Posts: 3020
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 am
- Location: nowhere land
Re: What Version of Scope etc for XTC mode ?
Reaper has the best built-in 32Bit bridge.
I use 64Bit and 32Bit VSTi and VST side by side in Reaper projects and don´t recognize a difference except the different window appearance when opening GUI for editing.
And I use Reaper successfully w/ SCOPE v7,- 64Bit XITE-1 and 32Bit PCI.
Bud
I use 64Bit and 32Bit VSTi and VST side by side in Reaper projects and don´t recognize a difference except the different window appearance when opening GUI for editing.
And I use Reaper successfully w/ SCOPE v7,- 64Bit XITE-1 and 32Bit PCI.
Bud
- Bud Weiser
- Posts: 3020
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 am
- Location: nowhere land
Re: What Version of Scope etc for XTC mode ?
No.
Shouldn´t make a difference when the plugin is well coded.
-
pranza
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:22 pm
- Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
- Contact:
Re: What Version of Scope etc for XTC mode ?
5.1 still works 