Hello sorry to disturb, I try to send midi clock internally in the scope from other sequencer but the midi clock was received with wrong tempo by scope environment, I have tested with some different sequencer (live, cubase, old logic and renoise) the scope environnement can't detect correct tempo ? I have checked with module midi monitor and midi filtred (all others midi data) in the scope environment f8 clock are received but with wrong temp. I haven't any problem, if I send midi clock to external hardware but only for sync in scope environment ?
I forgot some things ?
I use version 32bit version windows 7 and two scope pci with version scope_v7.0.1706_x32_pci_english.
Many thanks for help
All the Best
Midi clock to Scope environment internally ?
- dip333
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2023 3:35 pm
- Contact:
- t_tangent
- Posts: 989
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: UK
Re: Midi clock to Scope environment internally ?
The following link might help you, as it sounds like the same issue I had some time ago.
viewtopic.php?p=333711#p333711
viewtopic.php?p=333711#p333711
- dip333
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2023 3:35 pm
- Contact:
Re: Midi clock to Scope environment internally ?
Problem Solving !
Thanks you M. t_tangent
Thanks you M. t_tangent
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Midi clock to Scope environment internally ?
Send me this file please (I know I have it but want to associate your exact file with your listed fix).t_tangent wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:30 am The following link might help you, as it sounds like the same issue I had some time ago.
viewtopic.php?p=333711#p333711
These things really should be tracked on the parent site, I wish I had more time.
- t_tangent
- Posts: 989
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: UK
Re: Midi clock to Scope environment internally ?
Will try and remember to look for it later on 
-
djmicron
- Posts: 1181
- Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Milano
Re: Midi clock to Scope environment internally ?
I attached the file for future reference.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
- t_tangent
- Posts: 989
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: UK
Re: Midi clock to Scope environment internally ?
Thanks djm. 
Yes hopefully that will sort out the OP’s issue
Yes hopefully that will sort out the OP’s issue