Creamware Pulsar 1 Help/Support/Install files needed
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: Creamware Pulsar 1 Help/Support/Install files needed
v5.1 isn't available...
-
Samprass
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:57 am
Re: Creamware Pulsar 1 Help/Support/Install files needed
Thanx a lot Valis, grazie mille!
I am trying right now. I'm recording my band at home in two weeks, I hope it'll work. if not I'll keep my winxp.
With the pulsar 2, I can record 16 tracks in 24/48 khz while reading 20 others! I love this card + the A16 + 2 uads... it's been around 25 years with no probleme whatsoever. Only a little bit of overheat sometimes, but I've opened my computer and I put a big fan in front of the cards
I hope to give you some good news soon
take care
I am trying right now. I'm recording my band at home in two weeks, I hope it'll work. if not I'll keep my winxp.
With the pulsar 2, I can record 16 tracks in 24/48 khz while reading 20 others! I love this card + the A16 + 2 uads... it's been around 25 years with no probleme whatsoever. Only a little bit of overheat sometimes, but I've opened my computer and I put a big fan in front of the cards
I hope to give you some good news soon
take care
-
Samprass
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:57 am
Re: Creamware Pulsar 1 Help/Support/Install files needed
Hello to all
So it was right. none of the versions V4 or V4.5 will work. I need to get scope 5.1 and brand new keys. arrrgghhh
thanx again, anyways
So it was right. none of the versions V4 or V4.5 will work. I need to get scope 5.1 and brand new keys. arrrgghhh
thanx again, anyways
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: Creamware Pulsar 1 Help/Support/Install files needed
right now, it's v7.
-
Samprass
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:57 am
Re: Creamware Pulsar 1 Help/Support/Install files needed
Hello to all
I would like to buy pcie to pci adaptors to try my pulsar 2 on a brand New computer.
Antoine Can tell me WhatsApp adaptors should I get?
I wanna try also to buy 2 more adaptors for my old uad 2 cards...
Thanx
I would like to buy pcie to pci adaptors to try my pulsar 2 on a brand New computer.
Antoine Can tell me WhatsApp adaptors should I get?
I wanna try also to buy 2 more adaptors for my old uad 2 cards...
Thanx
-
Samprass
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:57 am
Re: Creamware Pulsar 1 Help/Support/Install files needed
Sorry for thé Bad words
Anyone can tell me what Adaptors...
Anyone can tell me what Adaptors...