....
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
- t_tangent
- Posts: 989
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: UK
Re: Sur-audio lab WT-3D polyphonic synthesizer for Android
Yes, looks great. Sadly I don’t have an Android device but this is a good excuse to get one when I can.
Congrats John
Congrats John
-
fra77x2
- Posts: 508
- Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 3:23 pm
Re: Sur-audio lab WT-3D polyphonic synthesizer for Android
Thank you guys
I will soon release more devices and I will certainly appreciate your impressions.
John
I will soon release more devices and I will certainly appreciate your impressions.
John
-
fra77x2
- Posts: 508
- Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 3:23 pm
Re: Sur-audio lab WT-3D polyphonic synthesizer for Android 21-28 February promotion price
Hello guys,
For the next 8 days you can get WT-3D at the promotion price of 5 euro
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... o_lab.wt3d
Thank you
For the next 8 days you can get WT-3D at the promotion price of 5 euro
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... o_lab.wt3d
Thank you
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Sur-audio lab WT-3D polyphonic synthesizer for Android 21-28 February promotion price
I have a few Fire tablets leftover from the kids using them, I'll try to root one of them to install the google apps and purchase this. I can't do it from desktop and don't want to install bluestacks just to support you.
-
fra77x2
- Posts: 508
- Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 3:23 pm
Re: Sur-audio lab WT-3D polyphonic synthesizer for Android 21-28 February promotion price
You are very kind but I just checked what is a Fire tablet.
It seems to be an amazon type OS. I am not sure it is going to work. It is for Android.
If by rooting you can install android then perhaps it is going to work
It seems to be an amazon type OS. I am not sure it is going to work. It is for Android.
If by rooting you can install android then perhaps it is going to work
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Sur-audio lab WT-3D polyphonic synthesizer for Android 21-28 February promotion price
It’s their app stack on top of android. Bigger issue is they such, older OS versions and processors. But it’s easy to make them android with a tool called “Fire Toolbox”