Vdat doesn 't work with scope 7
-
Ciairo
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:40 am
Vdat doesn 't work with scope 7
Since vdat doesn't work with scope 7, I was wondering if there will be an update to fix this bug. Thanks for anyone who wants to answer me.
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: Vdat doesn 't work with scope 7
64 or 32bit?
-
nebelfuerst
- Posts: 659
- Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:55 am
Re: Vdat doesn 't work with scope 7
32 Bit with Win7 works flawless,
I managed once to get it also working on 64bit, but it is very unstable. (You had to remove any other soundcard from the system to get it working.)
I managed once to get it also working on 64bit, but it is very unstable. (You had to remove any other soundcard from the system to get it working.)
\\\ *** l 0 v e | X I T E *** ///
-
mausmuso
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2001 4:00 pm
Re: Vdat doesn 't work with scope 7
My recollections is it was also only good for 8 tracks. If you tried to go to 16 or more it became unstable.
I no longer have a 32Bit Win 7 PC so can't validate this assertion - just a recollection.
-
Ciairo
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:40 am
Re: Vdat doesn 't work with scope 7
I use operating system Windows 10/64 bit, Scope 7/64 bit
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: Vdat doesn 't work with scope 7
no VDAT in 64bit 
-
Ciairo
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:40 am
Re: Vdat doesn 't work with scope 7
Thanks Gary!