END OF THE YEAR SALE
- Holger Drenkelfort
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:03 pm
- Contact:
END OF THE YEAR SALE
Dear Community,
We won’t let the year end without a special offer.
https://sonic-core.de/shop/
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season!
Thank you all for your continued support.
Yours sincerely,
S|C Holger
We won’t let the year end without a special offer.
https://sonic-core.de/shop/
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season!
Thank you all for your continued support.
Yours sincerely,
S|C Holger
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Eanna
- Posts: 616
- Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:57 am
- Location: Ireland
Re: END OF THE YEAR SALE
Great, thanks! I will put something special in my cart...
Not because it is easy, but because it is hard...
-
Liquid EDGE
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Brighton England
- Contact:
Re: END OF THE YEAR SALE
Awesome. If only I had some cash. 
-
Xite Knight v2.0
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:10 am
- Location: The Kingdom of Denmark, including The Faroe Islands and Greenland
-
Debvgger
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:37 am
Re: END OF THE YEAR SALE
This is very nice but I'm having a problem. When I try to go to checkout all I see is a white lateral panel. This is happening both with Brave browser and Firefox. Is there something broken?
- spacef
- Posts: 3417
- Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2001 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: END OF THE YEAR SALE
the cart is also blank on Chrome. I suppose it will be fixed before the end of the sale
otherwise, if you are impatient, https://sonic-core.de/cart/
otherwise, if you are impatient, https://sonic-core.de/cart/
-
nebelfuerst
- Posts: 659
- Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:55 am
Re: END OF THE YEAR SALE
Shop doesn't work with vivaldi, either.
I see a number at the shopping cart on top of the screen. On checkout, there's just a white empty window.
I see a number at the shopping cart on top of the screen. On checkout, there's just a white empty window.
\\\ *** l 0 v e | X I T E *** ///
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: END OF THE YEAR SALE
the link to the cart will fix the issue. when there is something in the cart, go to https://sonic-core.de/cart/ as spacef suggested.
- yayajohn
- Posts: 1774
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:01 pm
- Location: Everywhere....Nowhere
Re: END OF THE YEAR SALE
Yay! Merry Christmas to me from Holger.
Thanks, I snagged a few.
Thanks, I snagged a few.
-
Debvgger
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:37 am
Re: END OF THE YEAR SALE
I can confirm going to the cart URL directly https://sonic-core.de/cart/ allows me to procede. Thank you everyone!
-
Liquid EDGE
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Brighton England
- Contact:
Re: END OF THE YEAR SALE
Was going to say something similar.spacef wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2024 6:46 am the cart is also blank on Chrome. I suppose it will be fixed before the end of the sale![]()
otherwise, if you are impatient, https://sonic-core.de/cart/
The pop up is often blank. But hitting the direct link to the cart works fine.
- yayajohn
- Posts: 1774
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:01 pm
- Location: Everywhere....Nowhere
Re: END OF THE YEAR SALE
For activation keys do we still need to send the request string to [email protected]?
- Holger Drenkelfort
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: END OF THE YEAR SALE
Hey, no, since the online-shop does the request.yayajohn wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2024 6:37 am For activation keys do we still need to send the request string to [email protected]?
If there are any issues you can write to [email protected]
- Holger Drenkelfort
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: END OF THE YEAR SALE
... and all keys and invoices should have been send already. So, if keys have not been send still, let us know at [email protected].Holger Drenkelfort wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2024 7:31 amHey, no, since the online-shop does the request.yayajohn wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2024 6:37 am For activation keys do we still need to send the request string to [email protected]?
If there are any issues you can write to [email protected]
-
LorenOA76
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 8:19 am
Re: END OF THE YEAR SALE
Dear Holger,
Thank you very much
Loren
Thank you very much
Loren