It's on your FTP marcus, but the download is still like 180megs, so it would only be useful to a select number of people.
I can probably get someone a CD for the cost of postage, just PM or email me.
I got Volkszampler...
-
subhuman
- Posts: 2573
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Galaxy Inside
Got more!
FIVE FREE CDs available. First 5 people in the US or Canada to email me their address will get a free Volkszampler CD sent to them.
[email protected]
FIVE FREE CDs available. First 5 people in the US or Canada to email me their address will get a free Volkszampler CD sent to them.
[email protected]
-
subhuman
- Posts: 2573
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Galaxy Inside
-
subhuman
- Posts: 2573
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Galaxy Inside
Still 2 CDs left to give away to US & Canadian people for free! Just email me your address!
Once I get addresses for all the CDs, they get shipped...
Edit: Still have 2 more! Email me and you'll get one. I'll edit this post if I run out.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: subhuman on 2001-08-27 15:09 ]</font>
Once I get addresses for all the CDs, they get shipped...
Edit: Still have 2 more! Email me and you'll get one. I'll edit this post if I run out.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: subhuman on 2001-08-27 15:09 ]</font>
- astroman
- Posts: 8487
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Germany
Re: I got Volkszampler...
Seriously... after 24 years ?

happy new year, btw
happy new year, btw
- YISH313z
- Posts: 328
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:12 pm
Re: I got Volkszampler...
Desperation has set in full!!
- YISH313z
- Posts: 328
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:12 pm
Re: I got Volkszampler...
And Happy New Year!!!