Hi have a demo of scope 7 running.
I have now bought scope 7. How do I import the key?
I can't paste directly in my keyfile, since the code I got from SC is much shorter than all the keys that are in my keyfile. It seems like they need to imported properly.
Thanks
How to import key?
- the19thbear
- Posts: 1506
- Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Contact:
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: How to import key?
Close Scope. Open your keyfile and delete the demo key(s). If in doubt ask support.
- the19thbear
- Posts: 1506
- Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Contact:
Re: How to import key?
Hmm something is off.
I can delete everything in my keyfile and still run scope.
If I look at the registry, I have nothing in there. Yet everything still runs.
Weird.
Maybe it's because it is in demo mode or something. And until that runs out, i can run anything.
I can delete everything in my keyfile and still run scope.
If I look at the registry, I have nothing in there. Yet everything still runs.
Weird.
Maybe it's because it is in demo mode or something. And until that runs out, i can run anything.
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: How to import key?
yes, let the demo run out, then import the new key.
- the19thbear
- Posts: 1506
- Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Contact:
Re: How to import key?
Ok. Thanks