hi Folks,
I'm slowly getting the kinks worked out of my new Scope7 install.
I got Harrison Mixbus 10 a while back, and use it for re-mastering some of my SCOPE tracks over on my iMac. I'm just learning Harrison, it's a little more complex than my previous mastering favorite, Adobe Audition.
Anyway, so I ported Mixbus over to my PC (Window 10pro, 16GB ram, Pulsar 1 + Pulsar 2), and had troubles right from the start. First, the Harrison window didn't even appear. Later, I got the initializing window up, but it couldn't find my ASIO drivers, even tho' SCOPE 7 was already up and running.
Are there any tricks to getting Harrison going? I was using Reaper before (have been for a decade or more), it's simple, fast and cheap. I won't bother with Harrison as a Sequencer if it's a programmer's nightmare to get it working.
Thanks for any helpful hints!
HARRISON MIXBUS - can't find Asio drivers
-
Gary_101
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:47 pm
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact: