S|C XMAS OFFER
- Holger Drenkelfort
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:03 pm
- Contact:
S|C XMAS OFFER
Dear Community,
We won’t let also this year end without a special offer.
https://sonic-core.de/product/scope-xite-1/
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season!
Thank you all for your continued support.
Yours sincerely,
S|C Holger
We won’t let also this year end without a special offer.
https://sonic-core.de/product/scope-xite-1/
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season!
Thank you all for your continued support.
Yours sincerely,
S|C Holger
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
LorenOA76
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 8:19 am
Re: S|C XMAS OFFER
Hello all Scope users,
I really advise you to jump on the occasion to upgrade to XITE‑1 with a 30% off, this a no brainer price! I bought mine new from SIC and received wonderful VIP service. It was very well packed, and all my keys were moved quickly by SIC.
After using it for nearly three years, I’ve fully moved to XITE‑1 under Windows 10 x64, ditching all previous devices that didn’t work for me. The sound quality and flexibility are insane. Of course, high-end plugins from developers like Spielraum in Modular and Synthesis are Unique, his own development of the roraC+ will show how powerful the XITE‑1 really is!
The plugins packed with Scope v7 are really high-end quality, so you get so many devices that it’s essentially a full studio in only one device. It’s better to stay focused on newer devices designed and updated for XITE‑1. The preamps are very clear, almost matching my RME UCX, and the sound in a mix is fantastic.
The DNA effects are amazing using XITE‑1, and of course, SpaceF superb devices and OSS work perfectly too, opening a huge palette of amazing synthesis and effects.
For what you get, the price is justified! A high-end, multi-purpose interface with pristine SIC plugins and there are thousands of presets available!
And if you want more devices I really advise to buy Modular 4, Prodyssey, ProTone, and Six-String, they work wonderfully with XITE‑1 or XITE‑D.
I truly believe and hope that SIC will release Scope v8 in the near future (currently in beta). XITE‑1 is the most important and thoughtfully designed device I have ever purchased.
Merry Christmas to all you,
Thanks so much to Holger and wish a very productive year for The SIC Team!
cheers
loren
I really advise you to jump on the occasion to upgrade to XITE‑1 with a 30% off, this a no brainer price! I bought mine new from SIC and received wonderful VIP service. It was very well packed, and all my keys were moved quickly by SIC.
After using it for nearly three years, I’ve fully moved to XITE‑1 under Windows 10 x64, ditching all previous devices that didn’t work for me. The sound quality and flexibility are insane. Of course, high-end plugins from developers like Spielraum in Modular and Synthesis are Unique, his own development of the roraC+ will show how powerful the XITE‑1 really is!
The plugins packed with Scope v7 are really high-end quality, so you get so many devices that it’s essentially a full studio in only one device. It’s better to stay focused on newer devices designed and updated for XITE‑1. The preamps are very clear, almost matching my RME UCX, and the sound in a mix is fantastic.
The DNA effects are amazing using XITE‑1, and of course, SpaceF superb devices and OSS work perfectly too, opening a huge palette of amazing synthesis and effects.
For what you get, the price is justified! A high-end, multi-purpose interface with pristine SIC plugins and there are thousands of presets available!
And if you want more devices I really advise to buy Modular 4, Prodyssey, ProTone, and Six-String, they work wonderfully with XITE‑1 or XITE‑D.
I truly believe and hope that SIC will release Scope v8 in the near future (currently in beta). XITE‑1 is the most important and thoughtfully designed device I have ever purchased.
Merry Christmas to all you,
Thanks so much to Holger and wish a very productive year for The SIC Team!
cheers
loren
- Holger Drenkelfort
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: S|C XMAS OFFER
Dear Loren,
Thank you very much for your passionate post! On behalf of the Sonic Core team, we really appreciate it. It’s great to read that the XITE-1 has been reliably supporting you for several years now! I’m pleased by your mention of the developers! This diversity, expertise, and depth are what make Scope unique. And I’m very curious about roraC+ as well!
Regarding the current promotion: yes, 30% off the XITE-1 is a rare opportunity, and we hope that Scope users can take this step now. We have beautiful black units ready to go.
As for the future: feedback from the community, like yours, is very valuable. At the moment I can’t promise anything yet, but it is also my wish.
Thank you very much for your trust, your support, and your kind words.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a creative, successful New Year as well!
Best regards,
S|C Holger
Thank you very much for your passionate post! On behalf of the Sonic Core team, we really appreciate it. It’s great to read that the XITE-1 has been reliably supporting you for several years now! I’m pleased by your mention of the developers! This diversity, expertise, and depth are what make Scope unique. And I’m very curious about roraC+ as well!
Regarding the current promotion: yes, 30% off the XITE-1 is a rare opportunity, and we hope that Scope users can take this step now. We have beautiful black units ready to go.
As for the future: feedback from the community, like yours, is very valuable. At the moment I can’t promise anything yet, but it is also my wish.
Thank you very much for your trust, your support, and your kind words.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a creative, successful New Year as well!
Best regards,
S|C Holger
-
LorenOA76
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 8:19 am
Re: S|C XMAS OFFER
Thank you so much Holger,
Much appreciated, and again wishing you and the Sonic Core team a Merry Christmas and a creative New Year!
cheers
loren
Much appreciated, and again wishing you and the Sonic Core team a Merry Christmas and a creative New Year!
cheers
loren
- Bud Weiser
- Posts: 3020
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 am
- Location: nowhere land
Re: S|C XMAS OFFER
Hello Holger !Holger Drenkelfort wrote: Fri Dec 19, 2025 7:29 am
As for the future: ... I can’t promise anything yet, but it is also my wish.
Best regards,
S|C Holger
Does that mean, we´ll don´t see a fixed or new ASIO driver very near future ?
A merry x-mas and nice holidays too !
Bud
- Holger Drenkelfort
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: S|C XMAS OFFER
Hello Bud,
no, that is not what I meant. But at the current point in time I can’t give you a precise statement.
I wish you merry Christmas and happy holidays as well.
Holger
no, that is not what I meant. But at the current point in time I can’t give you a precise statement.
I wish you merry Christmas and happy holidays as well.
Holger
- Holger Drenkelfort
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: S|C XMAS OFFER
We’d like to add one more offer.
Modular IV:
https://sonic-core.de/product/modular-iv/
FleXor v3
https://sonic-core.de/product/flexor-v3/
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas season!
Yours sincerely,
S|C Holger
Modular IV:
https://sonic-core.de/product/modular-iv/
FleXor v3
https://sonic-core.de/product/flexor-v3/
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas season!
Yours sincerely,
S|C Holger
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- yayajohn
- Posts: 1774
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:01 pm
- Location: Everywhere....Nowhere
Re: S|C XMAS OFFER
Merry Christmas to you as well Holger!
Dan
Dan
- Holger Drenkelfort
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:03 pm
- Contact:
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: S|C XMAS OFFER
Merry Christmas to Sonic|Core and our userbase, and all!
- sunmachine
- Posts: 602
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:37 am
Re: S|C XMAS OFFER
Thanks Holger for the Modular Deal (and valis for the virtual snow).
Merry Christmas to all!
Merry Christmas to all!
- spacef
- Posts: 3417
- Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2001 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: S|C XMAS OFFER
I wanted to test and the cart does not work for me, it remains blank... using Chrome. si there are people who can't finalize purchases.
- Holger Drenkelfort
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:03 pm
- Contact: