Manuals uploaded

General discussion for SpaceF Devices

Moderators: valis, spacef

Post Reply
User avatar
spacef
Posts: 3417
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2001 4:00 pm
Contact:

Manuals uploaded

Post by spacef »

I uploaded the pdf manuals here: https://spacef-devices.com/manuals-archives/

or through the "downloads" menu.

This is because the PDF in the KrOn download was not working for everyone, so why not upload everything after verification that it can be read ?

A lot of info is lost (were there any other manuals) , let me know if you have other PDF or else from the past (I must check the repacks some users sent me over time)....
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
LorenOA76
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 8:19 am

Re: Manuals uploaded

Post by LorenOA76 »

Mehdi Thank you so much!!

I use your devices so much and the manuals are very important for me:)

I sent you the ones I have

Have a great day,

loren
User avatar
spacef
Posts: 3417
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2001 4:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Manuals uploaded

Post by spacef »

Thanks a lot ! I 've found the Magma Manual I was looking for.. and more
I've uploaded a few that are still relevant on the website manual downloads section.
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
Post Reply