My old love Triple Dat on Win Me ISA Port
-
2Late
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2026 1:29 am
My old love Triple Dat on Win Me ISA Port
Good evening,
I bought Triple Dat arround 1998 and still run it on my Pentium2 with 450Mhz.
512MB Ram (hell yeah!)
Me is on a Flash Card and The Triple Projects on SSD.
I love the look and the feeling of how the cutter works.It is still so smooth and elegant.
And the fantastic sound...
I pray every time I push the Power button, that it still boots.
My question is:
Can someone help me to get my hands on the Software Version 3.06.
(I have 3.03)
And is it true, that there is a user on this board, that can provide Keys for the plugins Firewalkers and Osiris, as they are free now? "RP" / Ralf is his name, someone whispered to me.
Are there any users of Triple on old ISA Port PC's out there?
Can you tell, what is the latest, fastest Mainboard with ISA?
Years ago I bought a PII board for 25 bucks, nowadays its kinda rare and more expensive. Would like no know on which machine you run your Triple now!
Greetings from germany
Thomas, in love with TripleDat 4 ever
I bought Triple Dat arround 1998 and still run it on my Pentium2 with 450Mhz.
512MB Ram (hell yeah!)
Me is on a Flash Card and The Triple Projects on SSD.
I love the look and the feeling of how the cutter works.It is still so smooth and elegant.
And the fantastic sound...
I pray every time I push the Power button, that it still boots.
My question is:
Can someone help me to get my hands on the Software Version 3.06.
(I have 3.03)
And is it true, that there is a user on this board, that can provide Keys for the plugins Firewalkers and Osiris, as they are free now? "RP" / Ralf is his name, someone whispered to me.
Are there any users of Triple on old ISA Port PC's out there?
Can you tell, what is the latest, fastest Mainboard with ISA?
Years ago I bought a PII board for 25 bucks, nowadays its kinda rare and more expensive. Would like no know on which machine you run your Triple now!
Greetings from germany
Thomas, in love with TripleDat 4 ever
- mcm060769
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:21 pm
Re: My old love Triple Dat on Win Me ISA Port
Good Morning my Friend.
I still love my Triple as well
I still love my Triple as well
-
2Late
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2026 1:29 am
Re: My old love Triple Dat on Win Me ISA Port
Hey MCM!
Great to see you on PlanetZ and so nice to hear,
you love the TripleDat too, after all these years.
I will never forget, as you introduced me to the
art of cutting the tape and putting it together to
create a remix in 1985, as I did with the pause-button-mixtapes.
You took me to another level, as you did later with
TripleDat. That blew my mind, back in the days.
I would love to hear your famous "Agent of Lib" cutup Mix
again. This one got lost in my archive over the years.
Best for now
Thomas
Great to see you on PlanetZ and so nice to hear,
you love the TripleDat too, after all these years.
I will never forget, as you introduced me to the
art of cutting the tape and putting it together to
create a remix in 1985, as I did with the pause-button-mixtapes.
You took me to another level, as you did later with
TripleDat. That blew my mind, back in the days.
I would love to hear your famous "Agent of Lib" cutup Mix
again. This one got lost in my archive over the years.
Best for now
Thomas
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: My old love Triple Dat on Win Me ISA Port
there was a Ralf(two of them, actually. i beieve Ralf Dressel is the one you were hoping to meet) working for Creamware and later for a short time at SonicCore who might have been able to help.
since that time, Creamware went out of business(in 2007), and when that happened, they took the TDat keygen with them. SonicCore cannot make keys, and i don't know anyone who can. it might be possible, but i have not seen anyone who has that keygen.
since that time, Creamware went out of business(in 2007), and when that happened, they took the TDat keygen with them. SonicCore cannot make keys, and i don't know anyone who can. it might be possible, but i have not seen anyone who has that keygen.
-
2Late
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2026 1:29 am
Re: My old love Triple Dat on Win Me ISA Port
Thank you Garyb,
Ralf Dressel is the one that could help me.
Thats what I found out, after you told me his name.
But I found no email or contact in the www.
But I dont give up. Maybe one day...
I was glad to find the TripleDat 3.06 Software on the wayback site:
http://web.archive.org/web/200406071440 ... waudio.de/
If anybody has an idear, how to contact Ralf Dressel, please let me know!
Ralf Dressel is the one that could help me.
Thats what I found out, after you told me his name.
But I found no email or contact in the www.
But I dont give up. Maybe one day...
I was glad to find the TripleDat 3.06 Software on the wayback site:
http://web.archive.org/web/200406071440 ... waudio.de/
If anybody has an idear, how to contact Ralf Dressel, please let me know!
- astroman
- Posts: 8487
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Germany
Re: My old love Triple Dat on Win Me ISA Port
Can‘t help with Ralf, but I have a TDAT16 with a PCI card and software 3.06 on original diskettes.
The card features 2x8 channels Adat and a headphone/monitor out.
I also have a (probably) Pentium4 mobo with ISA slot(s), dunno if a CPU is installed.
It‘s in the attic, so some search applies... but it‘s definitely here.
I‘ve kept that stuff mostly for sentimental reasons, but frankly won‘t ever install it again.
cheers, Tom
(located in Germany)
The card features 2x8 channels Adat and a headphone/monitor out.
I also have a (probably) Pentium4 mobo with ISA slot(s), dunno if a CPU is installed.
It‘s in the attic, so some search applies... but it‘s definitely here.
I‘ve kept that stuff mostly for sentimental reasons, but frankly won‘t ever install it again.
cheers, Tom
(located in Germany)
-
2Late
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2026 1:29 am
Re: My old love Triple Dat on Win Me ISA Port
Hi Tom,
what kind of projects did you ran on the Triple machine?
You made me curious, because of your sentimental reasons
I stored some projects from the late 90s on CDs, this year I wanted to read the disks and let the old work play on triple again. But guess what...many read errors, the disk are dying.
A P4 with ISA? Hmm... I will look out for this board.
Do you remember the name?
what kind of projects did you ran on the Triple machine?
You made me curious, because of your sentimental reasons
I stored some projects from the late 90s on CDs, this year I wanted to read the disks and let the old work play on triple again. But guess what...many read errors, the disk are dying.
A P4 with ISA? Hmm... I will look out for this board.
Do you remember the name?
- astroman
- Posts: 8487
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Germany
Re: My old love Triple Dat on Win Me ISA Port
It‘s an industrial board ITOX G4V620U Rev B1 like this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/396777677083?i ... R5Tx6vHIZw
Intel 845 chipset, with VGA output onboard, but NO AGP slot connected
had it for a HardSid Quatro ISA card, but that thing never worked out...
I later switched to an Asus P4C800, Intel 875 chipset with Sata, running a mobile P4 CPU with reduced core voltage.
It hosts my current Scope System (3 Scope II PCI) and is extremely cool and quiet, way less current draw than a regular P4.
Love it...
The sentimental part is just for Creamware‘s past, I never did much on Triple except checking it out.
But I understand you like it for convenience and being used to it‘s workflow.
Tbh I‘d rather use the TDAT on a regular board, than the old ISA on an industrial rarity.
(don‘t worry, I‘m not after those eBay prices)
cheers, Tom
https://www.ebay.com/itm/396777677083?i ... R5Tx6vHIZw
Intel 845 chipset, with VGA output onboard, but NO AGP slot connected
had it for a HardSid Quatro ISA card, but that thing never worked out...
I later switched to an Asus P4C800, Intel 875 chipset with Sata, running a mobile P4 CPU with reduced core voltage.
It hosts my current Scope System (3 Scope II PCI) and is extremely cool and quiet, way less current draw than a regular P4.
Love it...
The sentimental part is just for Creamware‘s past, I never did much on Triple except checking it out.
But I understand you like it for convenience and being used to it‘s workflow.
Tbh I‘d rather use the TDAT on a regular board, than the old ISA on an industrial rarity.
(don‘t worry, I‘m not after those eBay prices)
cheers, Tom
-
guppy
- Posts: 407
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:42 pm
Re: My old love Triple Dat on Win Me ISA Port
I've found some archive for the 3.06 driver (td306d2.zip)
https://www.driverguide.com/driver/deta ... rid=651740
Of course, i didn't test it.
https://www.driverguide.com/driver/deta ... rid=651740
Of course, i didn't test it.
- Bud Weiser
- Posts: 3020
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 am
- Location: nowhere land
Re: My old love Triple Dat on Win Me ISA Port
guppy wrote: Wed May 20, 2026 1:26 pm I've found some archive for the 3.06 driver (td306d2.zip)
https://www.driverguide.com/driver/deta ... rid=651740
Of course, i didn't test it.
I won´t trust since you download a "driver updater" app.
-
2Late
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2026 1:29 am
Re: My old love Triple Dat on Win Me ISA Port
Thank you guppy,
I found it already on "wayback"
3 Disks and one driver.
Greetings - Thomas
I found it already on "wayback"
3 Disks and one driver.
Greetings - Thomas
-
2Late
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2026 1:29 am
Re: My old love Triple Dat on Win Me ISA Port
Hey Tom,
if you wanna get rid of the Tdat16 card or the isa mainboard, let me know.
Cheers - Thomas
if you wanna get rid of the Tdat16 card or the isa mainboard, let me know.
Cheers - Thomas
- astroman
- Posts: 8487
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Germany
Re: My old love Triple Dat on Win Me ISA Port
I dropped a pm rearding some details...