Back to Scope after 15 years (or so)

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Post Reply
User avatar
erminardi
Posts: 1578
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:00 pm

Back to Scope after 15 years (or so)

Post by erminardi »

Hi guys, I'm back after a while :)
I know the Scope system is obsolete by now, but I'm trying to refurbish my old Scope “racks” to use them as an external effects chain and synthesizer racks.
Everything's going pretty well; I remember most of it.
The only big problem is that the Sonic|Core website is down, and I can’t find the SCOPE_PCI_v5.1.2709-x64 (for PC) installation package anywhere.
Can anyone help me download it for me?
Of course, I still have all my 5.1 backup keys 8) (how wise of me!)
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
User avatar
Bud Weiser
Posts: 3020
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 am
Location: nowhere land

Re: Back to Scope after 15 years (or so)

Post by Bud Weiser »

Well,- login @S|C doesn´t work for me too.

Maybe it´s a good idea sending GaryB a PM here.
Possibly he´s able to provide a link for download.
OTOH, it can be Scope v5.1 is officially discontinued and SCOPE v7 is what´s available today.
User avatar
erminardi
Posts: 1578
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:00 pm

Re: Back to Scope after 15 years (or so)

Post by erminardi »

Thanks @Bud Weiser, I know Scope 7 is the newest, but the 5.1 is enough for me and I spent at the time 400 bucks for the 5.1 already ;)
I'll try to ask GaryB, good idea!
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
User avatar
valis
Posts: 8033
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: West Coast USA
Contact:

Re: Back to Scope after 15 years (or so)

Post by valis »

Sent you a pm erminardi, recognize you as a longtime user.
User avatar
erminardi
Posts: 1578
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:00 pm

Re: Back to Scope after 15 years (or so)

Post by erminardi »

valis wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2026 7:33 pm Sent you a pm erminardi, recognize you as a longtime user.
Awesome! Many many thanks @Valis :)
Nice to be here again.
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
Post Reply