Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
- Marco
- Posts: 1260
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:27 pm
- Location: Ödenwald
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Okay for the price I think it should be much better. It has DSPs inside and enough calculation power without big limits. The VST stuff is limited, because the CPU was made for wordprocessing and databases internet and Facebook. But a DSPs has a lot of advantages. And you can touch it, and a piece of hardware, you can take under your Arms and move it, and yes don't forget that dust on it. , it is real! And there is no latency. It has knobs sliders and switches and a acdc plug.
I love hardware
I love hardware
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Not my studio here but an interesting pic of a Reason user hooking up the Reason SSL with the BCR / BCF controllers. He reckons although the setup has a few nitpicks (creating new tracks) he can use the controllers for 80% of tasks and mouse (trackball?) only 20%. Three screen setup with dedicated screens for each of Sequencer, SSL Mixer and Racks.
Lifted from ReasonTalk discussion about designing a dedicated h/w controller for the Reason SSL :
https://forum.reasontalk.com/viewtopic. ... 9&start=50
Lifted from ReasonTalk discussion about designing a dedicated h/w controller for the Reason SSL :
https://forum.reasontalk.com/viewtopic. ... 9&start=50
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Hi guys, I would like to post some of these images in a flash rotator format at the top of the main page for Scopeusers.com
1170x476 pixels, and the aspect ratio you see in the following image (if you open the image in a new window it's the actual size too):

I have pm'd a few people whose images I am interested in from this thread so far, but if you'd like to submit images showing scope closer up, please pm me. If anyone else is interested in contributing regular studio shots too, please let me know as well. Thanks!
1170x476 pixels, and the aspect ratio you see in the following image (if you open the image in a new window it's the actual size too):

I have pm'd a few people whose images I am interested in from this thread so far, but if you'd like to submit images showing scope closer up, please pm me. If anyone else is interested in contributing regular studio shots too, please let me know as well. Thanks!
-
petal
- Posts: 2354
- Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Copenhagen
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Almost up and running in my new bedroom studio 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Liquid EDGE
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Brighton England
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Here’s my studio space.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Oh yea, for the main site usage preferably shots that have Scope in them =)
-
petal
- Posts: 2354
- Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Copenhagen
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Sending pm's...
-
bosone
- Posts: 1537
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
some instruments:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
bosone
- Posts: 1537
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Nice studios and instrument collections.
I’m programming for my gigs in March.
I have 3 areas I use.
Upstairs with a view of Tahoe, it’s where I learn new material and program.
Then there’s the garage where different gigs require different gear.
Then my humble studio basement I just started.
I will buy the necessary gear next month.
Decided to start recording and trying to score Movie Trailers.
Made some connections so we’ll see what happens.
Scope is still the live performers dream.



I’m programming for my gigs in March.
I have 3 areas I use.
Upstairs with a view of Tahoe, it’s where I learn new material and program.
Then there’s the garage where different gigs require different gear.
Then my humble studio basement I just started.
I will buy the necessary gear next month.
Decided to start recording and trying to score Movie Trailers.
Made some connections so we’ll see what happens.
Scope is still the live performers dream.



You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Moved recently, still setting up (need to make baffles for behind main sitting area)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- sandrob
- Posts: 1122
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Slavonski Brod - Croatia
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- sandrob
- Posts: 1122
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Slavonski Brod - Croatia
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Marco
- Posts: 1260
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:27 pm
- Location: Ödenwald
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Very much enjoying this thread. I hope this serves as inspiration to all Scopers and beyond 
- Marco
- Posts: 1260
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:27 pm
- Location: Ödenwald
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
- Marco
- Posts: 1260
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:27 pm
- Location: Ödenwald
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
- Marco
- Posts: 1260
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:27 pm
- Location: Ödenwald
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact: