Funny stuff from the web :lol:
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: Funny stuff from the web :lol:
This is really foul but I couldn’t stop laughing.
It’s a parody on My Strange Addictions, but obviously was turned down..
https://youtu.be/8DiWykz0ddY
It’s a parody on My Strange Addictions, but obviously was turned down..
https://youtu.be/8DiWykz0ddY
- nightscope
- Posts: 686
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:24 pm
- Location: UK
Re: Funny stuff from the web :lol:
"I’m waiting on Biden to put a durag on and start saying the “N” word."
Thus spoke, Errol Webber, who I have never heard of before but has a wicked sense of humour.
ns
Thus spoke, Errol Webber, who I have never heard of before but has a wicked sense of humour.
ns
“Women and rhythm-section first!”
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Funny stuff from the web :lol:
This made me ponder the similarities between our dsp software and then software models of 50 year old hardware models, and what is happening to the auto industry.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- ronnie
- Posts: 788
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Varies Between 30Hz & 20KHz
- Contact:
Re: Funny stuff from the web :lol:
My first car. So easy to work on. Designed that way. No gymnastics required.


"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
- ronnie
- Posts: 788
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Varies Between 30Hz & 20KHz
- Contact:
Re: Funny stuff from the web :lol:
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
- ronnie
- Posts: 788
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Varies Between 30Hz & 20KHz
- Contact:
Re: Funny stuff from the web :lol:
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
- ronnie
- Posts: 788
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Varies Between 30Hz & 20KHz
- Contact:
Re: Funny stuff from the web :lol:
He's plagiarizing our schtick! Signed: Yogi Berra, Norm Crosby, Mel Brooks, Sid Caeser, Professor Irwin Corey.
https://share.par.pw/post/a3c2a5498a8d4 ... 5d4e55891f
https://share.par.pw/post/a3c2a5498a8d4 ... 5d4e55891f
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Funny stuff from the web :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: Funny stuff from the web :lol:
A friend in LA was telling me his studio window faces the sunset on the ocean….. I thought of the movie “Get Shortly.”
https://youtu.be/jFTHrXq7r7Y
https://youtu.be/jFTHrXq7r7Y
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Funny stuff from the web :lol:
The TV adaptation wasn't too bad either (Get Shorty)
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: Funny stuff from the web :lol:
Still learning 0-127 here, can’t wait to get over the hump to 128….
-
Berny Shoes
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:22 am
- at0m
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Bubble Metropolis
- Contact:
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Funny stuff from the web :lol:
Relateable
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Funny stuff from the web :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Funny stuff from the web :lol:
This one is in honor of GaryB (for the need to have dead musicians revive music, not due to the occult content!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Funny stuff from the web :lol:
Relatable:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: Funny stuff from the web :lol:
latter stage.....
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Funny stuff from the web :lol:
Happy post turkey day to Americans, and happy Friday to everyone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


