yes, i believe so.
Scope PCI Sync Plates
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: Scope PCI Sync Plates
- yayajohn
- Posts: 1774
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:01 pm
- Location: Everywhere....Nowhere
Re: Scope PCI Sync Plates
So to follow up on this thread. I added a T-adapter with a terminator to my Scope equipment and converters.
The 2 PCI computers load up a little more stable now. Haven't had any messages or had to reload.......as of yet.
I did find out that my Presonus Digimax FS has a self-terminate button so when I added the adapter with a terminator, it didn't sync up.
So I took it back off since it obviously didn't need one.
The 2 PCI computers load up a little more stable now. Haven't had any messages or had to reload.......as of yet.
I did find out that my Presonus Digimax FS has a self-terminate button so when I added the adapter with a terminator, it didn't sync up.
So I took it back off since it obviously didn't need one.