Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
-
hmsnaveen95
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:04 am
- Location: Chennai
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
My studio is under construction, Within a short time period, it got complete. then I'll upload my studio structure.
-
Liquid EDGE
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Brighton England
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
So many cool set ups. From clean and tidy, to travel racks, to science labs. It’s cool seeing all different homes for scope!
Here’s a couple more pics valis, with scope on the screens!
Here’s a couple more pics valis, with scope on the screens!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Liquid EDGE
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Brighton England
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Panorama
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
JefferyPak
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:14 pm
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Cool! This is the studio that I dream of.
- Marco
- Posts: 1260
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:27 pm
- Location: Ödenwald
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
- jpo_midigods
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:19 am
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Dear Forum,
Im user jpo, previously registered as anon. I've updated mi profile and you can see also my Scope machine I built myself, its called the jpotron by my friends.
I used an old cheap organ cabinet as desk, i can recomend it. PC and cabling goes inside, Xite is on top, under the small keyboard. Lots of bidirectional midi connected, just one power switch and all funcionality working after def boot, no cables touching floor (or the roomba will hit me again, not everything is happiness here).
I only sit to play drums or keys but if not, i prefer standing and moving around like Jon Lord did, so no office chair but big sofa and also i can do remote sessions from the luxury, under-spanish-sun terrace I have connected by wifi or/and simple midi in/stereo out hidden cabling.
I have also a portable Scope 16x pci sharcs headless box i use for live mics reverbs and synths with Hot Rats rock band.
Hope you like it, comments welcome
jpo
Im user jpo, previously registered as anon. I've updated mi profile and you can see also my Scope machine I built myself, its called the jpotron by my friends.
I used an old cheap organ cabinet as desk, i can recomend it. PC and cabling goes inside, Xite is on top, under the small keyboard. Lots of bidirectional midi connected, just one power switch and all funcionality working after def boot, no cables touching floor (or the roomba will hit me again, not everything is happiness here).
I only sit to play drums or keys but if not, i prefer standing and moving around like Jon Lord did, so no office chair but big sofa and also i can do remote sessions from the luxury, under-spanish-sun terrace I have connected by wifi or/and simple midi in/stereo out hidden cabling.
I have also a portable Scope 16x pci sharcs headless box i use for live mics reverbs and synths with Hot Rats rock band.
Hope you like it, comments welcome
jpo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jpo_midigods on Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"MIDI is the languaje of Gods" (anon)
- t_tangent
- Posts: 989
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: UK
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Hi Juanpi,
I love the idea of sitting in the sun on the patio while using Scope. Looks very inspiring and relaxing.
I love the idea of sitting in the sun on the patio while using Scope. Looks very inspiring and relaxing.
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Here's mine - not much but its space efficient.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Liquid EDGE
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Brighton England
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Updated pic. Few bits added to the studio.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Small update for my space:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- t_tangent
- Posts: 989
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: UK
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Valis,you need more monitors, LOL. What's that dinky little screen to the right of the centre monitor, the one with the Frequency graphic on it
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
7" Keytronic LCD connected to an older Dell Atom based PC (uses 12W total peak, 8W on average) running Pinguin Audio Meter that monitors my board's master bus 100% of the time (never turns off).
- t_tangent
- Posts: 989
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: UK
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Interesting. Thanks.
Very nice setup too.
Very nice setup too.
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
The backstory is that I've been sitting at a plastic folding table in the middle of this room for over a year, thinking I'll integrate everything, eventually. I managed to pack 4 computers (plus the one running the Analyzer, and a raspberry pi running pihole) into this corner, and am happier for it.
The top monitor will go when I can afford something that's not a TN, the color shift on that is making it hard to read text towards the top. Otherwise, I'm happy to be sitting back at my main desk again. Monitor to the right above the mixing desk usually has Scope btw.
The top monitor will go when I can afford something that's not a TN, the color shift on that is making it hard to read text towards the top. Otherwise, I'm happy to be sitting back at my main desk again. Monitor to the right above the mixing desk usually has Scope btw.
- t_tangent
- Posts: 989
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: UK
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Yes, you gotta be comfortable when sitting at the desk for hours at a time. As for 4 computers I only just had room for the 1 I am using which is why I needed to get Scope PCI cards and Xite all on that 1 machine. But it works well. Hoping to move in the next year or 2 so will make sure my studio is bigger than a sardine tin next time. 
I'll have to check out pihole as I have a pi sitting here doing nothing.
I'll have to check out pihole as I have a pi sitting here doing nothing.
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
@Valis yours looks like a space ship. Where can we hear your work ? Heres the rear of my new beast :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
re: work - Soon...
I can hear the snarls from here
I can hear the snarls from here
-
petal
- Posts: 2354
- Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Copenhagen
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
It does indeed - is it a Klingon spaceship?
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
A hint, I'm back on course to the Alpha quadrant....
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: Show your pictures of your beautiful Scope Studio here!
Abducted a Klingon female for a romantic getaway to Deep Space Nine. Better not piss her off or we need find a new Admin 