If you are slaved (clock) to an external device....
-
blazesboylan
- Posts: 777
- Joined: Sat May 25, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: The Great White North
- Contact:
What happened?
I just added an external wordclock and twice I connected the syncplate input to the wordclock generator input... Sigh. Anyway my A16Us shut down (red sync lights) and SFP read '---' for sample rate and it still took me an hour to figure out that I did the exact same stupid thing twice.
(Once with cables for 50 ohm, then second time with proper cables for 75 ohm. Thank goodness for Radio Shack cheap wordclock cables.)
Anyway nothing blew up.
What happened to you Voidar?
I just added an external wordclock and twice I connected the syncplate input to the wordclock generator input... Sigh. Anyway my A16Us shut down (red sync lights) and SFP read '---' for sample rate and it still took me an hour to figure out that I did the exact same stupid thing twice.
(Once with cables for 50 ohm, then second time with proper cables for 75 ohm. Thank goodness for Radio Shack cheap wordclock cables.)
Anyway nothing blew up.
What happened to you Voidar?
-
voidar
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Norway
- bassdude
- Posts: 1004
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ACT, Australia
- alfonso
- Posts: 2225
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Fregene.
- Contact:
- alfonso
- Posts: 2225
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Fregene.
- Contact:
- alfonso
- Posts: 2225
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Fregene.
- Contact:
But it's annoying if you must tweak something in Scope while listening to the sequenced stuff....and many clicks more if you do it on occasion....but yes, better than restarting.On 2004-08-26 08:39, dbmac wrote:
You can set SX2 to: "release audio in background". I use this to change SFP projects, works great. Much faster than closing/restarting SX.
/dave