the upper side should bem labeled Hertz and the lower midi?
Prodyssey small bug?
- hifiboom
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Germany, Munich
- Contact:
Prodyssey small bug?
I`m not 100% sure but I think this switch in Prodyssey is wrong labeled.
the upper side should bem labeled Hertz and the lower midi?
am I right?
the upper side should bem labeled Hertz and the lower midi?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- erminardi
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:00 pm
- Mr Arkadin
- Posts: 3283
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- hifiboom
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Germany, Munich
- Contact:
- FrancisHarmany
- Posts: 1078
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Haarmania