AUX 3 Master Bus 303FX
Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:25 am
I’m familiar with Modular Mixers.
Use Routers and Master Bus.
On Mod V2 I just can’t get AUX 3 to respond to the externally connected FX.
AUX 1/2 work fine.
Plus I’m using the 2nd & 3rd Bus In’s to correspond with knob 1 (dry) on Router, and knob 2 (chorus using insert),
AUX 1 (knob 3 on Router) is external TC Fireworx.
AUX 2 (knob 4 on Router) is external DSP Delay
AUX 3 (knob 5 on Router) is external DSP Reverb.
All works fine except AUX 3 on this particular router / Master Bus combo.
Even using no ext option on AUX 3 and inserting the effect shows signal but no effect can be heard. I’ve isolated AUX 3 over and over and no joy.
Could you look at jpeg and maybe see if I’m doing someth8ng wrong?
Same settings used on AUX 1/2 and they work.
The effect itself works as I used it in WAV In 1 as an insert and the effect is applied globally.
But I lose per instrument control.
Ankyu....
Use Routers and Master Bus.
On Mod V2 I just can’t get AUX 3 to respond to the externally connected FX.
AUX 1/2 work fine.
Plus I’m using the 2nd & 3rd Bus In’s to correspond with knob 1 (dry) on Router, and knob 2 (chorus using insert),
AUX 1 (knob 3 on Router) is external TC Fireworx.
AUX 2 (knob 4 on Router) is external DSP Delay
AUX 3 (knob 5 on Router) is external DSP Reverb.
All works fine except AUX 3 on this particular router / Master Bus combo.
Even using no ext option on AUX 3 and inserting the effect shows signal but no effect can be heard. I’ve isolated AUX 3 over and over and no joy.
Could you look at jpeg and maybe see if I’m doing someth8ng wrong?
Same settings used on AUX 1/2 and they work.
The effect itself works as I used it in WAV In 1 as an insert and the effect is applied globally.
But I lose per instrument control.
Ankyu....