One Year Later...
- krizrox
- Posts: 1330
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Elgin, IL USA
- Contact:
One Year Later...
Ya ok so I bought V7 when it came out almost a year ago. Installed it, played with it for about 5 minutes, until I realized I couldn't clock the darn thing from my A16 at which point I uninstalled it from my system and went back to V5.
Can I get my money back? Asking for a friend.
Can I get my money back? Asking for a friend.
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: One Year Later...
Damn, I was just finishing up programming an A16U on V5 using Z-Link A/B loving the sound of hardware synths and SHARC DSP based Strymon Pedals.
I was going to try Scope 7 since it’s installed and working, but haven’t tried it with the A 16 and Z-Link yet.
Hope this isn’t like this using ASRock Rack Workstation Boards.
I was going to try Scope 7 since it’s installed and working, but haven’t tried it with the A 16 and Z-Link yet.
Hope this isn’t like this using ASRock Rack Workstation Boards.
-
petal
- Posts: 2354
- Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Copenhagen
- Contact:
Re: One Year Later...
XITE Z-link + A16 Ultra works on Scope 7.0
What krizrox needs is to clock his system (through BNC if I recall correctly) from his A16. That option is bugged on scope 7.0.
What krizrox needs is to clock his system (through BNC if I recall correctly) from his A16. That option is bugged on scope 7.0.
- krizrox
- Posts: 1330
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Elgin, IL USA
- Contact:
Re: One Year Later...
Right. I shoulda mentioned the BNC thing.
Nothing to do with Z-Link although in a round about way it does. I started out with Z-Link - from day one all the way back to the Pulsar cards. It wasn't until I got XITE and had problems with Z-Link that I switched over to ADAT and A16 as master clock. I was really just trying to solve a sync problem but found this huge improvement by running Scope in slave mode with A16 providing master clock thru BNC
Nothing to do with Z-Link although in a round about way it does. I started out with Z-Link - from day one all the way back to the Pulsar cards. It wasn't until I got XITE and had problems with Z-Link that I switched over to ADAT and A16 as master clock. I was really just trying to solve a sync problem but found this huge improvement by running Scope in slave mode with A16 providing master clock thru BNC
- krizrox
- Posts: 1330
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Elgin, IL USA
- Contact:
Re: One Year Later...
Three Years Later...
I haven't been around here in a while. I take it there have been no updates or any activity whatsoever in regards to Scope 7?
I haven't been around here in a while. I take it there have been no updates or any activity whatsoever in regards to Scope 7?
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: One Year Later...
naw, just the whole crew hanging out in Cancun on your dime....
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: One Year Later...
Yeah - we all just use it and Spelrium makes modules :_)
- Peter Drake
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:27 pm
- Location: Outer Milky Way
Re: One Year Later...
Everyone else on Scope 7 is cashing in on the dubstep black metal craze, sorry you missed that memo.
You'll have to find the secret studio in Cancun, the password for the doorman is "swordfish".
Holger says 7.1 will sync via some kind of quantum iridium master clock from deep in a vault in Geneva, but he says all kinds of things when he's drunk every afternoon on the beach.
You'll have to find the secret studio in Cancun, the password for the doorman is "swordfish".
Holger says 7.1 will sync via some kind of quantum iridium master clock from deep in a vault in Geneva, but he says all kinds of things when he's drunk every afternoon on the beach.
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
-
Xite Knight v2.0
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:10 am
- Location: The Kingdom of Denmark, including The Faroe Islands and Greenland
Re: One Year Later...
Nice!Peter Drake wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:38 pm Holger says 7.1 will sync via some kind of quantum iridium master clock from deep in a vault in Geneva
Just the excuse I needed to strip the Xite BNC and use it to fix another interface.
No one can tell that it's not a real Behringer spare part.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- krizrox
- Posts: 1330
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Elgin, IL USA
- Contact:
Re: One Year Later...
yeah that's what I thought lol
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: One Year Later...
yeah, no work being done.
not.
not.
- Peter Drake
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:27 pm
- Location: Outer Milky Way
Re: One Year Later...
So Behringer isn't making an Xite knockoff?
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: One Year Later...
They’re getting pretty good at synth clones for cheap prices.
But not 1:1.
An XITE-1 would Radio Shack I/Os would be interesting.