Page 1 of 2

Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:15 am
by k500zm
I make STDM Cables and they are currently available on eBay in UK just search for

"Sonic core creamware stdm cables" in ebay.co.uk

Or link [https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335064035529 ... R4SC35HgZw]


If you are not in the UK please message me on eBay before you buy - to arrange international postage for your country..

I am trying to get my global eBay shipping sorted out but there are problems at the moment so this step has to be done first.
Don't message me here because eBay will notify me.

Updated June 2026




Image

Re: Definite Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:55 pm
by valis
Stickied =]

Re: Definite Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:11 pm
by robinette
PM.

Re: Definite Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:07 am
by faxinadu
nice one mate! full support, go for it!

Re: Definite Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:16 am
by k500zm
Cheers Faxi ;)

Re: Definite Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:55 am
by haba
Can I have 3 next to others cables, please? Living in Germany. Regards, Haba

Re: Definite Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:35 am
by k500zm
All the parts Have now arrived - so I will start making them this week ;)

Sure thing haba - no problem!
Just to clarify - you want 3 of the cables with 2 connectors ?

robinette - I will PM you later this week about yours also.

Re: Definite Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:25 pm
by haba
Hello, I want 3 next to Cables with 3 connectors! Paypal is ok? Regards haba

Re: Definite Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:35 pm
by valis
I'll take 2 cables with 3 connectors, and 2 cables with 2. The 3 connectors are in the event I ever upgrade =]

Re: Definite Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:30 am
by k500zm
valis - ok cool ;)

robinette and haba - I have now completed your cables - Check your PM ;)

Re: Definite Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:07 am
by robinette
k500zm wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:30 am robinette and haba - I have now completed your cables - Check your PM ;)
Hi k500zm. Something must happen with private mail. I have 3 messages sent since the beginning of September and they are not sent (they remain in the outbox).
Please contact me at [email protected]
A greeting.

Re: Definite Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:16 am
by robinette
robinette wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:07 am
k500zm wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:30 am robinette and haba - I have now completed your cables - Check your PM ;)
Hi k500zm. Something must happen with private mail. I have 3 messages sent since the beginning of September and they are not sent (they remain in the outbox).
Please contact me at [email protected]
A greeting.
:-? :-? :-?

Re: Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:06 pm
by robinette
k500zm???... Please contact me at [email protected]
A greeting.

Re: Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:27 pm
by k500zm
Hi guys I had to go away on family business where they have no/partial internet

I am back now and will get back to you in the next day and answer my PM's

I will also get the photos back up I am not sure why my photos have gone I will have to reupload them

Cheers

Re: Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:01 am
by robinette
k500zm wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:27 pm I am back now and will get back to you in the next day and answer my PM's
OK. Remember what I said back. Something must happen with private mail. I have 3 messages sent since the beginning of September and they are not sent (they remain in the outbox).
Please contact me at [email protected]
A greeting.

Re: Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:25 am
by k500zm
PM's remain in the outbox until the other user logs in --- Then they are sent and only then.

Confusing I know but if they are no longer in your outbox you then know the other user has received them.

Re: Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:34 am
by valis
Welcome back =]

Re: Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:28 am
by robinette
k500zm wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:25 am PM's remain in the outbox until the other user logs in --- Then they are sent and only then.

Confusing I know but if they are no longer in your outbox you then know the other user has received them.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ... I didn't know it. Now I understand. No problem. I await your response by private.
Welcome back.
Thanks.

Re: Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:04 am
by k500zm
valis - your cables are ready - check PM ;)

Re: Production of Quality Tested STDM Cables

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:13 pm
by valis
Thanks! I'll get in touch tomorrow. :)