Page 1 of 1

How to use Scope XITE-1D MIDI/Audio with Harrison Mixbus 32C v6

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:42 pm
by dante
At some stage I will do a full ScopeRise article on this, for the time being with limited time Ill just post these 3 screenshots, allows me to play MIDI keyboard into MB32, route to XITE-1D proWave whilst monitoring the proWave and ability to record the MIDI and/or Audio output:
PortAudio-Scope-44-1Khz #1.jpg
PortAudio-Scope-44-1Khz #2.jpg
proWave Harrision Scope Setup.jpg
proWave Harrison IO Setup.jpg
proWave Harrison Master Out Setup.jpg

Re: How to use Scope XITE-1D MIDI/Audio with Harrison Mixbus 32C v6

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:27 pm
by dawman
Nice share.
Hoping they get MIDI CC’s soon...

Re: How to use Scope XITE-1D MIDI/Audio with Harrison Mixbus 32C v6

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:01 am
by dante
You mean like the new Reason https://youtu.be/9SR_qQDGHuI ? Or just for mixing using control surfaces https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfdSe2aPKDI ? You might be confusing Mixbus with UAD Console (which has no CC remote control option other than Softube Console1).

I got Pitch bend and Mod wheels. If you cant get the job done with those 2 CC's then the others wont help much :)

Re: How to use Scope XITE-1D MIDI/Audio with Harrison Mixbus 32C v6

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:37 am
by dawman
Ankyu....


I need tons of CC’s or life sucks.

Re: How to use Scope XITE-1D MIDI/Audio with Harrison Mixbus 32C v6

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:50 am
by dante
Lol - that was out of the blue. But reminded me to do some research. The new Universal Audio DAW - aka Luna - supports MIDI CC. But unfortunately I ain't getting a Slackintosh anytime soon. I am however working on a cover version of CJ Macintosh's version of 'Sign O The Times'.

Re: How to use Scope XITE-1D MIDI/Audio with Harrison Mixbus 32C v6

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:27 pm
by dawman
I’m still grooving with the XITE-1 but eventually UAD might eventually get off the Mac kick, especially now that they themselves will have to prepare for the new ARM CPU’s.
XITE-1 won’t last forever bu damn.....21 years now?
Gotta be a record, even NBA teams fold in that time frame.

Ankyu

Re: How to use Scope XITE-1D MIDI/Audio with Harrison Mixbus 32C v6

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:20 pm
by dante
dawman wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:27 pm XITE-1 won’t last forever bu damn.....21 years now?
Mine will. No reason to think it will cark it before I do :lol:

Re: How to use Scope XITE-1D MIDI/Audio with Harrison Mixbus 32C v6

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:03 pm
by dante
Bouncing this to help a bro..