Info Scope Creamwere 6 dsp

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Post Reply
Ciairo
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:40 am

Info Scope Creamwere 6 dsp

Post by Ciairo »

Hallo!

I have two SCOPE Creamwere DSP PCI (6 dsp for card). The closing caps of the doors have broken.
Can you tell me where I can find them?
Thanks!
Best Regards!
Claudio
User avatar
valis
Posts: 8033
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: West Coast USA
Contact:

Re: Info Scope Creamwere 6 dsp

Post by valis »

doors?
nebelfuerst
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:55 am

Re: Info Scope Creamwere 6 dsp

Post by nebelfuerst »

Could you provide e picture ?
Do you mean the optical interfaces ?
\\\ *** l 0 v e | X I T E *** ///
Ciairo
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:40 am

Re: Info Scope Creamwere 6 dsp

Post by Ciairo »

Yes, the optical interfaces! Sorry for my english...
I am providing some photos of the cards where we can see that the closing caps of the optical interface are missing. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Berny Shoes
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:22 am

Re: Info Scope Creamwere 6 dsp

Post by Berny Shoes »

Looking on the popular auction site I couldn’t find exactly what I think you’re asking for (toslink blanking plug) but I did find these which should do...
But it maybe cheaper to buy cheap cables and snip the cable from the plug
Or
Just put a strip of electrical insulation tape or masking tape over the holes 🌝
Ciairo
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:40 am

Re: Info Scope Creamwere 6 dsp

Post by Ciairo »

Thank you so much Berny, you have been of great help to me! Best regards!
User avatar
garyb
Moderator
Posts: 23474
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: ghetto by the sea

Re: Info Scope Creamwere 6 dsp

Post by garyb »

User avatar
valis
Posts: 8033
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: West Coast USA
Contact:

Re: Info Scope Creamwere 6 dsp

Post by valis »

^ going to sticky this thread for that response.
Post Reply