Can anyone tell me what was the difference between Profit-5 and Pro-12?
From what I understand patches were completely compatible between those two devices. I can still see Pro-12 on some of the screenshots so I was just wondering what was the main difference apart from the name itself.
Or this is same synth but rebranded into Profit-5 for easier product understanding?
Difference between Profit-5 and Pro12?
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: Difference between Profit-5 and Pro12?
no difference.
because of licensing, there have been name changes.
because of licensing, there have been name changes.
-
masterec
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:22 am
Re: Difference between Profit-5 and Pro12?
Cool thanksgaryb wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:42 pm no difference.
because of licensing, there have been name changes.