I'm in the learing curve of mastering.
SBC = spectral balance controller is in my mastering-directory, but I didn't find a manual.
Is this "just a nice eq" ?
What does it do ?
what is behind sdc ?
-
nebelfuerst
- Posts: 659
- Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:55 am
what is behind sdc ?
\\\ *** l 0 v e | X I T E *** ///
-
borg
- Posts: 1517
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: antwerp, belgium
Re: what is behind sdc ?
some more info and discussion:
viewtopic.php?p=129619
viewtopic.php?p=129619
andy
the lunatics are in the hall
the lunatics are in the hall
-
Rafe
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:55 pm
-
nebelfuerst
- Posts: 659
- Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:55 am
Re: what is behind sdc ?
Thank you. I obviously failed searching planetz.
The manual doesn't seem to be still online, but I now understand the magic behind sbc
The manual doesn't seem to be still online, but I now understand the magic behind sbc
\\\ *** l 0 v e | X I T E *** ///
- Bud Weiser
- Posts: 3020
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 am
- Location: nowhere land
Re: what is behind sdc ?
I´ve sent you a PM ...
best
Bud
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
Re: what is behind sdc ?
Send to me please so I can host