Page 1 of 1

Rodin MBC

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2026 1:32 am
by spacef
This should be available in February (free for all user who already have Rodin Eq). I post now to check whether the manual is understandable (link below)
RodinMBC.jpg

Manual - please let me know if something is not clear.
Rodin MBC manual.pdf
I am making presets on various sources, mainly existing tracks. the current playlist is here but will be updated during january.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... BV_OGCrYIy
it is tracks that are good to equalize/compress because you can focus on various things, and it allows to match volumes etc, and have the presets follow the order of the playlist.

you can post track links here (you tube only) so I can try to add them as presets (cannot guarantee though). preferably older material that is not mastered super loud...

NB: I will also make a bank for "synth demos no talk" vidéos. I already spotted stuff like AN1X, CS6x videos, but point me to others if you want to hear it on other gear.

Mehdi

Re: Rodin MBC

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2026 4:02 am
by spacef
I did not want to upload it because done late at night and improvised, but well, I will not redo it. It has a "godfather tree" so it is interesting ... excuse my French (i haven't spoken english for a long time, as you can hear ;-) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s80RokCHbuU

note: the bypass EQ and Comp have been reversed to match the general graphic organization of the device (as like it is in the video was a bit confusing in use).

Re: Rodin MBC

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2026 12:50 pm
by Gordon Gekko
Yummy, thx

Re: Rodin MBC

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2026 2:15 am
by spacef
you're welcome :-)

I am adding a couple of stuff. One of those things is the multiband Eq display.... multi-range as before, and quite informative (that's 21 new eq displays to connect ... :o the most difficult is to find the right shade ... 2nd pic wins ... )
EqDisplayMBC.jpg
EqDisplayMBC2.jpg

Re: Rodin MBC

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2026 8:44 am
by spacef
addendum to the manual, due to added features
scroll down the page on https://spacef-devices.com/rodin-tempered-equalizers/

Re: Rodin MBC

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2026 9:05 am
by spacef
Available for download

Rodin MBC

Rodin Eq Rev 2


Check the download in your account orders or the Rodin Eq download page
https://spacef-devices.com/rodin-equalizer-downloads/

+ Updated manuals on this page : https://spacef-devices.com/rodin-tempered-equalizers/

Re: Rodin MBC

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2026 4:50 am
by spacef
Rodin MBC demo is available here (under the Rodin MBC description).
https://spacef-devices.com/rodin-tempered-equalizers/

The factory preset list is included. You can import it in any section (i.e. bass, mids, high section), as well as ther DIY Root F list for examples.

You should try the "Music" presets on this playlist (follow the instructions in the manual for a better experience), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNRC-yp ... BV_OGCrYIy
The demo limitation is a silence every x seconds