SpaceF 25 years special @spacef and sonic core (extended until 22nd)
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2026 8:51 am
Hi everyone,
I am very happy to let you know that Sonic Core and I have prepared some discounts on every product available on either shop, to celebrate spacef's 25th birthday.
Extended until march 22.
Read more https://spacef-devices.com/
Sonic core shop: https://sonic-core.de/product-brands/spacef/
Also, Rodin MBC + Rodin Eq Rev 2, Del Ray 4 and Dubby 5, BB3 new mod filters are available for download to users (for free) in spacef download area or your account orders. I will post in the spacef section of this forum for more info.
I am very happy to let you know that Sonic Core and I have prepared some discounts on every product available on either shop, to celebrate spacef's 25th birthday.
Extended until march 22.
Read more https://spacef-devices.com/
Sonic core shop: https://sonic-core.de/product-brands/spacef/
Also, Rodin MBC + Rodin Eq Rev 2, Del Ray 4 and Dubby 5, BB3 new mod filters are available for download to users (for free) in spacef download area or your account orders. I will post in the spacef section of this forum for more info.