Page 1 of 1

BB3 Mod Filters (2026)

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2026 9:08 am
by spacef
Some new modulated filters for BlackBox III, light and powerful at the same time
4 new filters, mono or stereo, and mono and stereo FX.

Download user manual + devices in the "Effects" folder of
https://spacef-devices.com/blackbox-3-downloads/

Re: BB3 Mod Filters (2026)

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2026 1:02 am
by Liquid EDGE
Awesome!!!

Re: BB3 Mod Filters (2026)

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2026 4:54 am
by spacef
Many thanks to LorenOA as well for pushing me to make these :-) (it took years before I finally took the time, perseverance paid off and benefits many, I am happy to have them too, I use the formant often on reverbs tails, it can work very well in a mix).

Re: BB3 Mod Filters (2026)

Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2026 7:13 am
by LorenOA76
Hello Mehdi your devices are awesome !!!
Already used them in developing multi-synthesys Patches ... Amazing devices!
Thanks so much

cheers
loren