Xite MIDI driver not available anymore ? (Xite windows 11 2026)
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2026 1:18 am
Hi,
Following (not sure what, new install or forced window update), the XITE MIDI is not showing up anymore in DAWs or Midi Ox. It is like it does n't exist. All worked fine a couple of days ago.
Not sure what happened, except that I had a forced windows 11 update that I can't seem to reverse, it is possible that this caused the bug ? I can't see what else could have done this.
I changed the modules in the project (midi seq source/dest) and I had a windows message about needing to add Midi Drivers and reboot (start xite/sdk in admin mode) but it did not change anything. Reinstalled the drivers from scratch, tried various things.
So in a way, the seq midi source in the project are seen by windows because it tells me that I have to add more drivers in the system (after deleting the drivers and reinstalling them), but they still don't show anywhere in any software (I have only studio one and midi Ox).
Any idea what to do ? I think it was discussed here previously but can't find the thread for a solution.
Following (not sure what, new install or forced window update), the XITE MIDI is not showing up anymore in DAWs or Midi Ox. It is like it does n't exist. All worked fine a couple of days ago.
Not sure what happened, except that I had a forced windows 11 update that I can't seem to reverse, it is possible that this caused the bug ? I can't see what else could have done this.
I changed the modules in the project (midi seq source/dest) and I had a windows message about needing to add Midi Drivers and reboot (start xite/sdk in admin mode) but it did not change anything. Reinstalled the drivers from scratch, tried various things.
So in a way, the seq midi source in the project are seen by windows because it tells me that I have to add more drivers in the system (after deleting the drivers and reinstalling them), but they still don't show anywhere in any software (I have only studio one and midi Ox).
Any idea what to do ? I think it was discussed here previously but can't find the thread for a solution.