Page 1 of 1

Manuals uploaded

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2026 12:27 pm
by spacef
I uploaded the pdf manuals here: https://spacef-devices.com/manuals-archives/

or through the "downloads" menu.

This is because the PDF in the KrOn download was not working for everyone, so why not upload everything after verification that it can be read ?

A lot of info is lost (were there any other manuals) , let me know if you have other PDF or else from the past (I must check the repacks some users sent me over time)....

Re: Manuals uploaded

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2026 9:03 pm
by LorenOA76
Mehdi Thank you so much!!

I use your devices so much and the manuals are very important for me:)

I sent you the ones I have

Have a great day,

loren

Re: Manuals uploaded

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2026 12:51 am
by spacef
Thanks a lot ! I 've found the Magma Manual I was looking for.. and more
I've uploaded a few that are still relevant on the website manual downloads section.